Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all

Just hi - that's all. Went to the gym this morning for the first time in a while. I feel good about that and worthy at least to post.

Very quiet here today - busy or guilty. I'm feelin' a lot of both. Time to pull my head out of my ass and start taking care of myself. Any joiners?

Hi all

Hi Barb! Congratulations on making it to the gym! Too bad finger exercise doesn't count! I sure have been burning up my keyboard! I'm really having difficulty exercising this week, as I am in the middle of two holidays -- that, with the rest of my schedule, I think what I really need is a relaxing day at the spa -- but, I'm going to try to at least dance a little today!

Much love,
    MM
    Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Hi all

Hi, here too! Dancing is always good... my Hubby doesn't dance (I still can't believe I married a man that doesn't dance ). When I lived in Colorado, I was the Country Swing Queen! I used to do back flips on the dance floor... all that fun stuff! God I miss that.

At least we have a big private home I can crank up the stereo & dance around with the dogs:H Not quite the same as swinging over the shoulder of a handsome cowboy...:sigh: :k
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Hi all

Good for you Barb. Just getting there is half the battle.
        I figured I would have a hard time this week which is why I made a big declaration to go every single day till sat. I have a few days off though and most of my errands and al my gift buying are done so I have time to do it.
        MM- I bought a spa massage series and I have 1 (hour) massage left. I got a manicure gift cert for the same spa....I want to go so badly but I think I may wait until after Christmas. I might need it more then.

saint jude...you could do backflips? Wow I'm impressed. I love to watch people dance and I actually enjoy doing it sometimes but I am terribly uncoordinated and can't keep up with the steps or the rhythm.
        Wish I could. Looks like so much fun!

Ok, better get back to work so I can get out of here.
        I did 21 min on the eliptical this morning.

Tomorrow is my first meeting with my 'new' new trainer. I think it will be arms day since I can barely walk from my 'legs' workout on Mon evening!

Lisa

Comment

Hi all

Mornin' all...Woops..wot on 'urf was that...oh yes, nothing to worry about, just S. Judes legs whizzing past my earoles in midflight (gosh you've got those dogs well trained!)
          Well done Barb...I applaud anyone who can go to the gym, it must be hard to get nto after a lapse, so bravo for making that all important first shift!!
          My excercise today takes the shape of a pick axe and shovel as I dig out about a ton of earth from my section to make way for the lovely deck I plan to stuff in...Oh, yes, and Excercising the fingers in M.Ms 'digit dance class'........please change the background music though Mouse.....can we not have something a leeeedle more inspirational than 'Agadoo'?????

Comment

Hi all

Sorry Lisa, must have been posting at the same time as you.....here's hoping your trainer lets you sit in a padded chair today while you WORK those biceps xoxo

Comment

Hi all

Lisa, yeh those back flips are easy to do with a big cowboy helping ya!
              Just put your hands on each of his shoulders, then he puts his one hand behind your knee...and over ya go kinda like a sack of potatoes! Screaming with delight!:H

You do need to make sure there's plenty of room on the floor.. and underwear is always a big plus
              Especially if you're wearing a skirt

Comment

Hi all

Sounds like fun....where can I find me a big cowboy?
                I have a skirt and I promise to wear underwear.

Wee...I'm going to ask for that padded chair too....I'm getting more sore as the day progresses!

Lisa

Comment

Hi all

Colorado! Hog Heaven! So many Cowboys... So little time

Damn I miss those days! :nutso: :wd: :k

Comment

Hi all

Well not to be "Misunderstood"... but can ya dance?:H

Comment

Hi all

Did you see the men's & women's dictionary "Misunderstood" posted in Laughing out Loud?

Re; can ya dance?

By the way, I'm a Tomboy, so I guess I kinda think like a guy... sorta...well I'd better just shut up! I'm not butch... put it that way!

Comment

Hi all

OOOHHH, I hate when that happens!!

Yeh i know what ya mean Save a bull ride a cowboy!:h

Comment

Hi all

hey ...wait a minute...I just want to know if I can get flipped..

Comment

Hi all

and by "package" you mean...

Comment

Hi all

"Tis the season":H seems to be packages all over!

Hee haw!:man: :egad:

Comment

Working...
                              X