Two French paratroopers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two French paratroopers

Two French paratroopers were seconded to the SAS for special training.

After the first day they met up in the bar. "Ah, Francois," asks one, "ow 'av you been doing?">
    "Merde!" answers Francois. "I 'av 'ad ze most terrible day. Terrible! At seex zis morning I was woken by zis beeg 'airy sergeant. 'E dragged me out of bed and on to ze parade ground."

"And zen what 'appened?" "I will tell you what 'appened! 'E made me climb urp zis seely leetle platform two metres off ze ground and zen 'e said "Jurmp!" "And did you jurmp?"

"I did not. I told 'im - 'I am a French paratrooper. I do not jurmp Two metres. Eet is beneath my dignity'."
    "And zen what 'appened?"
    "Zen 'e made me climb urp zis seely leetle platform five metres off ze ground, and 'e said "Jurmp."
    "And did you jurmp?"

"I did not. I told 'im - 'I am a French paratrooper. I do not jurmp five metres. Eet is beneath my dignity'."
    "What 'appened zen?"
    "Zen 'e made me climb urp zis rickety platform thirty metres above ze parade ground. 'E undid 'iss trousers, took out zis enormous weely, and 'e said 'If you do not jurmp, I am going to steek zis right urp your burme!"
    "Sacre Bleu, mon ami. And did you jurmp?"
    "A leetle, at ze beginning."

Two French paratroopers

:H:H
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Two French paratroopers

That made me laff!!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Two French paratroopers

erm

don't think I'll forward this to my mailing list...a bit off really.

Not a prude...but did not like it not funny
        " I'm not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special, except to dare to think and to dare to go with the truth and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Working...
        X