Great 20 minute workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great 20 minute workout

I've never been on this part of this site, though while I was finishing my workout I thought this would be a great thing to share. Even when I was using AL I exercised, but now 25 AF I have really noticed a big change in my body by just using 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. It's a nice 20 minute workout that can easily be fit into a busy day and the results have been incredible for me. I am getting strong fast. It is hard and challenging, but there is 3 different levels to work your way up and worth it.

Another thing that I have come across is GABA speeds up the recovery of muscles and promotes faster growth, which in turns melts fat faster I have been taking it at night to ease anxiety and all the other benefits it has, though I found this very interesting and I am seeing better results then I had expected.

Not having AL toxins in my body I know makes a huge difference also. I'm looking forward to reading more posts in here.
    "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else."-- Judy Garland

Great 20 minute workout

Hi TurnAround, thanks for that.
    I will take a look- sounds like you are doing great.
    I am trying to lose 20 pounds to help with my marathon preparation in December- am far too wobbly!
    Come join us on the AF Get Fit, July thread here- will be starting one for August next week.
    Great work on 25 AF days!
    SJ xxx :groupluv:

'We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act but a habit.' Aristotle

Comment

Great 20 minute workout

Turnaround,

I have the JM DVD and it's been sitting in the package, unopened, for 6 months. Time to take that bad boy out and get in shape. Thanks!

Comment

Great 20 minute workout

Alden;1266487 wrote: Yes its better to do workout 20 mints if you are beginner but if you are experience then you must do workout 30-45 mints that help you to shape your body with your weight lose. It also help in increasing your stamina.
        Alden, can you please specify what kind of mints you are talking about. The ones on the left or the ones on the right. Just so I know which ones you mean...
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Great 20 minute workout

Hi Turnaround

Had a look on You Tube of the 30 day shred. Never heard of her in the UK but as a trainer myself her cues and direction and workout is spot on.

I take it she's huge where you are? Also, is the workout dvd 20 minutes and you're required to do it for 30 days I presume? We can get the dvd here off amazon - I think I'll get it, looks great.

I will also try GABA. I ready to take myself up a level or 2 physically. I too have always exercised but always sabotaged my results with wine.
          Honour Thyself

Comment

Great 20 minute workout

Thanks Turnaround - You just reminded me that I have her wii workout - sounds like a great way to kick off my Saturday morning.

SarahJane - Im with you on the 20 lbs - I know kicking back into AF mode will help me lose. Few right off the bat, and at least ensure that I wake up with enough energy to stick to my workout plan.

Comment

Great 20 minute workout

Hi, just stopped in, trying to lose 30 lbs and get back in shape, will take a look at the 30 day shred and also the supps that you mentioned.

thanks, play

Comment

Great 20 minute workout

My daughter has those DVD's and they are quite a workout! She thinks they are terrific and would endorse them to anyone.
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Great 20 minute workout

Turn Around;1154410 wrote: I've never been on this part of this site, though while I was finishing my workout I thought this would be a great thing to share. Even when I was using AL I exercised, but now 25 AF I have really noticed a big change in my body by just using 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. It's a nice 20 minute workout that can easily be fit into a busy day and the results have been incredible for me. I am getting strong fast. It is hard and challenging, but there is 3 different levels to work your way up and worth it.

Another thing that I have come across is GABA speeds up the recovery of muscles and promotes faster growth, which in turns melts fat faster I have been taking it at night to ease anxiety and all the other benefits it has, though I found this very interesting and I am seeing better results then I had expected.

Not having AL toxins in my body I know makes a huge difference also. I'm looking forward to reading more posts in here.
                  Thanks for the hint about Gabba. I'm doing a treadmill about 20 mins a day. Also I've started riding my bike again but I am so out of shape. It'll take time, 4 sure!
                  Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
                  https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
                  https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
                  https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

Working...
                  X