• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Hand Luke

Just thought I'd let ya know. Cool Hand Luke is on AMC. Tonight 8: Pac time
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Cool Hand Luke

Forgive my ignorance Sainty.....Is that the old pool film with Paul Newman....Or am i stupidly off the mark???
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Cool Hand Luke

Oh those baby blues...:h
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Cool Hand Luke

Still in the dark here chaps......Was i right?

Comment

Cool Hand Luke

Sorry Macks, you were wrong....Cool Hand Luke was set in a prison in, I think the Deep South of America. Great film, he is put on a chain gang, they go out daily in the sweltering heat to fix roads. Basically he is a man who refuses to conform....Made in 1967, also starred George Kennedy...Hope this helps
          A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Cool Hand Luke

Not even close then eh??.....What am i thinking of then?.....Its black and white...and he plays pool against a guy named fats....for 36 hrs straight.....its not colour of money...thats newer

Comment

Cool Hand Luke

Right Macks,, The film you mean is called The Hustler, made 1961,,as well as Paul Newman it starred Jackie Gleason as Minnesota Fats, also starred George C Scott.
              A F F L..
              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Cool Hand Luke

LOU...you are either A..A film buff..
                Or B..An angel for finding that out.....either way you are a darling:l

Comment

Working...
                X