More Southern Wisdom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Southern Wisdom

Two good ol' boys in the Deep South (both a few bricks short of a load) were hunting when one bagged a massive, 10 point buck. Trying to drag it out of the woods by it's hind legs, the antlers kept tangling in the vines and briars. They met another hunter coming into the woods, and he said, 'You guys know, if you'd pull that buck by the rack it wouldn't get tangled, be a lot easier.'
    They thanked him and took his advice. 'Bout an hour later, one said to the other 'It sure is easier this way, ain't it Carl Dean?' 'Yep,' replied the other, 'but we're gettin' further and further from the truck.'
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

More Southern Wisdom

Just doin as they was told.:H:H
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

More Southern Wisdom

:H:H
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Working...
      X