Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Capto...

Morning all!

Thought I'd see how everyone was doing this morning.....and Capto...did you make it to the gym or for a walk(?) this morning? I was doubly inspired to drag myself out of bed this morning knowing you were going to do the same! And it is raining here in Atl so sleep and my bed really seemed like a better choice.
    But, got up, got to the gym- : 5 min treadmill, stretches, 50 crunches, 75reps on the ab chair, and then
    15 min on the stair climber( I think it may be harder than the eliptical). Then my plan was to reward myself by sitting in the jacuzzi. I got on the bathing suit, flip flops, towel.....then saw the notice "The Spa will be Closed until Further Notice" Ah well, c'est la vie!

I know several of you are in the middle of holiday hoopla (I'm traveling tomorrow) so, here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
    Lisa

Hey Capto...

Hi Lisa,

I did make it. I'm feeling pretty good and proud, and although my trainer is going to be out for a couple of weeks, he gave me a good set of routines to follow after cardio sessions.

I can't seem to get motivated on the stairs, so I just do the elyptical.

Merry Christmas and have a nice visit and trip.

Capto

Comment

Hey Capto...

Just home from work a while ago(waitin tables/paid aerobics )& wide awake, so I guess I'll go get on the stair master for a while & wind down...
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
      X