Dating in the 1960's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dating in the 1960's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE854DVUs04[/video]]Dating in the 1960's - YouTube

Dating in the 1960's

Sounds like something my mother would have said! She had a way with messing up words. :H:H:H:H
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Dating in the 1960's

I did not listen to the clip, but Ruby, based on your comment about messing up words:
      Many years ago, I knew a "little old" Dutch lady. She ended up in hospital for some check ups, and the young doctor asked her if she relaxes enough. Her comment? "Yes doc, I try to masturbate (meditate) everyday! He was quite taken aback, but completed his routine questions. As he was leaving she shouted after him: "Doc, you left your testicles (spectacles) on the table"!!!!!!!
      Haven't thought of her in decades!!!! xxxx

Comment

Dating in the 1960's

An old coworker told me of a friend of hers who believed "oral sex" was just another term for kissing.
        ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Dating in the 1960's

Momma mentioned what pretty condoms (condominiums) someone lived in.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
          X