Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't Relax

Hi Everyone,

My Pilates instructor just called and canceled our appt for this morning. But it's been a few days since I've exercised, so I'm off to the gym to get some cardio.

Join Me?

Capto

Don't Relax

Okay - you talked me into it. I just got back from the gym. I have a two week pass to try a new one so I thought I would use that to motivate me. They have aerobic and spinning classes which my current gym doesn't have and cheaper spersonal training, so maybe I'll switch - thanks for the motivation Capto.

Got on the scale this morning. I am 1.8 over my goal, but that is where I was last week, so I have not complaints. I want to lose another 10. It's not really necessary, but I want to lose it

If anyone wants to know how to maintain your weight while having a huge xmas dinner, just wait on your family hand and foot all day. It works every time.

Comment

Don't Relax

HA HA! I wait on a lot of families hand & foot.(all @ once) Been doing it for over 30 years! Believe me in the summer, when it's really busy... it's serious aerobic training, as well as weight lifting! Not to mention, the training in "biting my tongue" when neccesary! That's probably the hardest part!:H

Oh yeah... one of my gifts this year was a pedometer. Can't wait to see how many miles I run on a busy night @ work!
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Don't Relax

too scared to weigh in
        but gym tomorrow
        gym the next day (trainer)

weigh in next friday

my jeans are still loose though (but maybe that's cause I wore them three days in a row...hmmmm)
        See you all at the gym

Any new year's resolutions yet??

Lisa

Comment

Working...
        X