Looking for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for help

Hi im Brenda, Ive been drinking for years. It has affect everyone around me expecially my kids. I know they love me but they dont like visiting a drunk. Cant blame them. My boyfriend found this sight knowing how much I need and wanted help. I've also lost my mother recently which made me very depressed. The drinking just made it worse. I have also quit my job because of all this. I couldnt stop drinking even there. I have really cut back so far its been 3 days and Im not drinking in the morning any more. Guess that a start. Thank you all for youe support.

Looking for help

Hi Brenda and :welcome: to MWO.

This is a good place to start.
    Get the book and read it.
    Then get the supplements and cds.

I've been here for almost nine months and this program really helps. There is no magic pill or any one thing that works for all but you will be able to find many on the same path you are and much support here.

May God bless you on your journey to a healthier life.

:l Nancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Looking for help

Hi Brenda

Welcome.

You've found a good spot.

Stay with us - read and post and post and read.

We're all heading in the same direction - which is (hopefully) up and out.

Have you read the book? Excellent place to start along with this site.

See you,

Helen

Comment

Looking for help

ty

Thank you for welcoming me. We all need support. Im glad to be there. This room has been really helpful so far. Good Luck

Comment

Looking for help

Hi Brenda
          I'm new also. I want to offer you my support and let you know that we are in this all together - you are not alone. Keep posting, I'll be thinking of you....

Comment

Looking for help

your sweet

Yes we are in this together. You hang in there this room is so helpful so far.

Comment

Working...
            X