Ordering topamax from Ireland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went online last night and saw a few sites that said they deliver to Europe. HOWEVER they also said I'd either need a prescription from my Doctor OR would need to find out if it is illegal to order it online in my Country .. Have made some enquiries and it seems tht a lot of Doctors are very reluctant to prescribe topamax for anything but epilepsy in Ireland .. can anyone help I don't know whether to go ahead and order or not?? Don't want the internt police arrivig at my door!!!!

Hi Toby,

I am not in Ireland but it may be similar to USA. In USA, it seems you can order from offshore and as long as the purchase is under $500. I am getting Campral this way and got Topa once too with no problem.

Also, I had my doc prescribe topa by saying I had migraines, as Topa is also used to treat migraines.

Good luck!

Comment

Hi Toby,

There is a good cheap place to order online without a prescription. They deliver worldwide and offer bonus pills when you reorder.

I can't seem to get the link to post here so check out the post Cheap Topamax Online.

Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com
      Hope that helps
      Suz
      Suz
      Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

This time the link might work

http://www.aclepsa.com/topamax.shtml?id=6250

Suz
        Suz
        Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Thanks so much have ordered it online!!

:thanks:

Comment

Toby,
            I've ordered some from here too. My partner ordered my first lot but can't remember where from. Doh!

I've started it 3 times, the first time we went to Portugal the following week it was soooo hot I got a heat rash that nearly drove me mad (in a nasty place) so that put me off. The second time I didn't take the supps and got the metallic taste in my mouth but hadn't read about it in the book recently enough and thought I'd got a brain tumour (I'm a bit stupid at times) this time...it's working! I'm on 75mg and I'm thinking of sticking at it. I don't feel like a drink really. The evenings are odd, I know I want something, but don't know what!

The Topa dopa is there slightly and I don't need any more, I get in the car to go somewhere, but can't immediately remember how to get there. Doesn't last long, but as I work, I can't get any worse. Also, my appetite is shrinking, which is great, but means I've no interest in cooking for the family either..not ideal.

Pebbles

Comment

Working...
            X