Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEY!!!!

Who's working out tomorrow??
    My committment for tomorrow is to go to the gym - meet with my trainer at 5am

What's everyone else doing?

Olly....where are you? Still on holiday? I need my bugle call in the morning.

Lisa

HEY!!!!

Hey Lisa!
    I am happy to say that I have just been to the gym - it's Jan 2nd here in australia so i am little ahead of you guys i think timewise?? I look like a tomato after the treadmill action and that huge garlic lunch possibly wasnt an ideal choice b4 puffing next to uber fit athletes but... I got there.

You sound very motivated so i wanted to just drop you a line and say YOU GO GIRL!
    Despite my rampant boasting (thanks for your answer to my other thread!) I have been here a thousand times- start off strong, go ABS for a few days and hit the gym, and then WHAMMO i have to 'reward' myself with naturally LITRES of wine and about 20 cigarettes.
    All of this 'reward' takes place as quickly as humanly possible of course. Open that mouth and pour it in as fast as i can get it in there.

I am sending you big energetic vibes to keep up with your program and goals! And I am hoping (desperately) that now that I have found this site where people share their 'stuff' that I will find the grit to KEEP UP THE PROGRAM.
    I will know I have made it when I only have to wear ONE bra to the gym... :yougo:
    x
    MM

Comment

HEY!!!!

Hey Mamma Mia-

Good job on getting to the gym today! I have found that to be half the battle. I have been trying to go in the morning before I start making excuses not to go. I had a hard time going on a regular basis when I was trying to go after work. I was too tired or stressed and coming home to a glass/bottle of wine made much more sense. I am not a morning person naturally so this morning routine was not easy to get into - but I have to say I have really enjoyed it so far.
      It has helped tremendously with staying abs too. Still not sure exactly how but it has.

So, I just got home from the gym too... arms day today. I have found that my left arm is significantly weaker than my right! weird.
      Well, have a great day -
      hope everyone else is doing well today too...

Lisa

Comment

HEY!!!!

Hey Lisa,

I'll be meeting my trainer at 7:30am for a Pilates session. Glad it's Pilates, and not a hard gym workout-- I slacked off a bit during the holidays, and I'm beginning to feel it. Although, on second thought, I should give myself credit for all the snow shoveling I did during that time, which would not have been possible without my prior conditioning and abstinence. Funny how circuitous this becomes isn?t it?

Best,

Cap

Comment

Working...
        X