You can't hurry love...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't hurry love...

A game show in Britain where YOUR mates have to guess the song name?as YOU act out the verses?.

This guy is just dandy though! Have to watch it twice to catch all his clues?

Remember, they can't hear the song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5beGShMu_w[/video]]Funny Interpretative Dance: 'You Can't Hurry Love' - Fast and Loose Episode 3 Preview - BBC Two - YouTube
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

You can't hurry love...

These are amazing - I sat and watched about 4 more! They are so funny!! Thanks Sunny!!
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

You can't hurry love...

OMG, did you see the 'Eternal Flame'???? :H:H:H

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OQyMOltg0c&feature=related[/video]]Hillarious Dance Interpretation fast.and.loose.The Bangles - Eternal Flame - YouTube
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

You can't hurry love...

GREAT STUFF!!!
        “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

You can't hurry love...

I DID! And Brittany spears...... LOL
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

You can't hurry love...

Those are great Sunshine! I've emailed the link to a couple of friends.

Comment

You can't hurry love...

Very Funny - first time I have ventured into the LOL forum, but will be coming back again, laughing is really the best medicine - I feel much better than I was 4 hours ago, and it is still the middle of the witching hour! :thanks:
              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

You can't hurry love...

That is the funniest thing EVER!!!
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                X