X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How The Mind Works

Got this in my mail this morning.......

A practical example of how the human mind works

In the picture below, we will analyze what it represents to different groups of people.

Read the analysis after the photo...

- For young men, this woman has a nice ass. The really observant will also notice the thong.
    - For older men, it's a respectable woman (with a nice ass) crossing the street.
    - The perverts will imagine her as a naked woman.
    - The wise man will ponder the presence of mind of the photographer in the face of such beauty and gratitude that it was shared with humanity.
    - For half of the women, this is a fairly ordinary woman who never should have left home dressed that way.
    - The other half is wondering where she bought that blouse.
    - The wise woman imagines the misery that dressing like this (while wearing a girdle) will be if she were to do it when she gets older.
    - Children, gay men and eunuchs will probably notice a dog driving the taxi...

Don't be alarmed, I didn't see the dog either.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

How The Mind Works

:H
    Me neither.
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

How The Mind Works

Don't be fooled people. If you examine this photo closely you'll notice Piglet across the street on the grassy knoll !
      “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

How The Mind Works

OMG, Techie is right!

Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

How The Mind Works

Ruby I think the forum deserves the truth!!!
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

How The Mind Works

First of all- I can't see the dog anyway,even if I squint I just can't make out anything- and 2nd - not understanding why this is turning into a piglet thread.
            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

How The Mind Works

So is Piglet hitching a ride to Canada then?

Can't see the dog.

Comment

Working...
              X