Hello Mrs Macks her...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Mrs Macks her...

Hi everyone just wanted to say hi, love this place lots..helps me out alot too, be back on later when i've got abit more time, right now its story time for the kids HOORAY:H

:l Mrs Macks x
    Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Hello Mrs Macks her...

Hey Mrs. Macks...

This is an honor.

Olly

Comment

Hello Mrs Macks her...

I'VE HEARD SHE IS MRS. MACKS IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Hello Mrs Macks her...

How do we know this is not really Mr. Macks saying he is Mrs. Macks so "she" can say wonderful things about him??

If you are the REAL Mrs. Macks we are thrilled to have you. The more girls, the better!!!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hello Mrs Macks her...

How nice of you to pop in and introduce yourself. Your hubby is a real special guy that makes us laugh on a daily basis.
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Hello Mrs Macks her...

Hey, how terrific!!!

Mr and Mrs Macks - MWO's first Poster Couple

Comment

Hello Mrs Macks her...

I can asure you this is Mrs Mack,
              Just thought i come on the boards and give my side of the story...like i've said before you all help Macks get through each night, which i really appreciate...because sometimes it can be so tough for him and i don't know what to do or say to help him. Its also tough for me though because sometimes there can be an atmosphere and i always ask him if i've done something wrong, he always says i have'nt but you don't know unless you ask, when he feels down and wants a drink hes turns to you guys, and you always perk him up again. Thats why i'm glad he found MWO, I think this is the best medicine just to talk and let everything out.
              Means the world to both of us :upset:

:thanks: everyone for the welcome

Love Mrs Macks :l

Comment

Hello Mrs Macks her...

Okay, I believe it is the real Mrs. Macks. We think Macks is the greatest and look forward to getting to know you better as well.......:welcome:
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hello Mrs Macks her...

And Mr Macks is a very special guy :h :l

Comment

Hello Mrs Macks her...

Thanks Lush that means alot:l
                    Everyone Thank you, i know Macks is one of a kind thats why i love him so much, and i am trying to help him in the best way i know how xx

Comment

Hello Mrs Macks her...

Oh Mrs Macks, This place just gets better and better...Hope you have recovered after your very busy Christmas and New Year...Macks is a very special person...that comes across in all his posts and I love his type of humour...He can take a joke as well as give one out...

Love Louise xx
                      A F F L..
                      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Hello Mrs Macks her...

Thanks Louise :l

Comment

Hello Mrs Macks her...

Hi Lisa! ( (I remember that from the snip thread....LOL)

Please tell us that Mackster waited for the kids to open their presents first on Christmas? He was so darn excited about Christmas!

Wishing you both the best year ever. You guys truly have your hands full! I only have three...

Allie
                          What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Hello Mrs Macks her...

Hi Lisa,

I totally understand what you said about asking if you've done something when the hubby gets moody. I internalize my hubby's unhappiness and think I am at fault or have caused it in someway. I now realize that it is not about ME. It is about HIM and I have no control over his moods.

It's funny in a way because mine works at home and he can be in a rotten mood with me and get a phone call ten minutes later and be laughing with who-ever is on the call. This used to hurt my feelings but now I just roll my eyes and go find someone that makes ME smile. It's usually on this board.

I hope you will keep posting and find support here also.

We love you BOTH!
                            :h Nancy
                            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Hello Mrs Macks her...

Hi Mrs Macks & :welcome:

I really admire you for being soooo supportive to him, he is very lucky to have you .....

I promise here & now never ever ever to threaten him with a whip again ....... ever ......:sorry:

Love & Hugs, Paula :h :l
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                              X