Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bugle call snooze button

Morning all!

Meant to get up and get to the gym and just walk on the treadmill or eliptical for 20min. I couldn't get out of bed. Hit snooze until 6am and then I needed to just get up and come to work.
    Weather is nasty out today. We are going to be getting thunderstorms all afternoon. I'd love to just drive back home and get back under the covers.

Anyone working out this afternoon? Maybe I should try going after work today.

Have a great Friday!!
    Lisa

bugle call snooze button

I got dressed for it, made my coffee and started looking at my taxes and thought I would do a couple of "quick things" before I left. My checking account is a mess. I left it to Quicken to upload every month and found it didn't do it for May and June. Then, I panicked and started looking for receipts. I have two part time jobs and one of them is as an independent contractor, so I have to be able to write off as much as I can. The house is still a mess from "hiding everything when company comes over". I swore when I did this last year I wasn't going to do it again this year! So I'm too distracted to go to the gym and now have other things I need to to.

Maybe later, but I am not good at it in the afternoon. I have to get back on track.

Comment

bugle call snooze button

Afternoon sounds great, Lisa..........how about us doing the backstroke? In the yard!!
      Oh for a gym!
      Hubby going to shoot this afternoon....I think I'll go walk if the rain stops.

:l Nancy
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

bugle call snooze button

And hi Barb..........I hide stuff too!
        I think I'll start a new donation box for the stuff I really don't need.

XOXO
        Nancy

Comment

bugle call snooze button

Rain has stopped here Nancy. Thank goodness. We had it pretty bad for a little bit - tornado warnings and all.

I want to go to the gym but I am soooo sore from tue and thur. I'd prefer to go home and nap.

But happy to report that I lost the 2 lbs I "found" over Christmas.

Barb....has your day gotten better?

Lisa

Comment

bugle call snooze button

The rain has stopped here also and the sun is out..

Hubby gone to shoot for a few hours. I think I'll take the dogs out for a romp in the mud! "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT? WHOOO WHOOO WHOOO!"

Lisa.........glad you lost the 2 lbs.....good job!!
            Barb.......do you get to quit work at 5:00?
            Nancy

Comment

bugle call snooze button

Hey SouthernBelle! How about those dogs! Excellent dogs! You just gotta love those dogs!

Petey dog (my avatar) is unstoppable these days. He is driving Katie dog nutso, but she knows all his tricks. So she is getting very good at doggie Aikido! I could learn a thing or two.

Todays stats.

MagBike:

Time run: 30:05
              Distance: 11.35 K
              Ergometer: 237
              Average Pulse: 138
              Max Pulse: 150
              Time in zone (120 to 138): 14:25
              Time over zone: 10:36
              Time under zone: 0

2 min. warm up phase, 3 minute cool down phase. Mucho sweat, but not breathing hard.

How about that for a half-century old ex-boozer? :H

Tomorrow: Lower body weights and meridian stretches.

Neil

Comment

bugle call snooze button

Hey Neil.....I understood at least most of your stats ....sounds awesome to me.
                It is amazing what our bodies can do when we just keep at it. It makes a difference in so many ways.
                Well....I am a little behind in getting to the gym today. Meant to go first thing this morning. Now I have to hurry to the gym and be back in time to go to dinner at a friends house. I told her I absolultely had to get to the gym before going over though. I know I will feel better and maybe won't have quite as much spinach dip...
                I'm shooting for stretches, some crunches for the abs and 25 min on the eliptical today.

Hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday!!
                Lisa

Comment

Working...
                X