Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a little bit about me

I'm new here today.
    I need help with my drinking. I want to go back to being that person who can drink in moderation. I am embarrassed that I drink so much. I have been wanting to get help for a while- but I don't know how or what to do. I am in my thirties and I am married. My husband is a wonderful guy who is so supportive of me in everthing I do. I am a full-time student- basically working on a second career. I haven't worked in the past couple of years since I have been in school. But I am now looking for something part-time.
    When I looked at myself in the mirror this morning- I hated what I saw. I look terrible. I don't look healthy at all. I want that to change.
    I probably would be closer to graduating by now if I didn't drink every night. Vodka is my poison of choice.

Any advice anyone can offer me would be greatly appreciated.

I want to be a better person for myself and for my husband.
    :new:

a little bit about me

Hello and welcome...download and read the book (it's short and won't take long), order the supps, and the CD's. When you receive everything, listen to the CD's for a month straight everyday, take the supps and try for 30 days abs.....Read and post and read and post some more..your life will get better

I've done it..it works Promise
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

a little bit about me

Hi and welcome. I cant really offer any advice because Im new here too.
      I do find that comming here is a great help. You are not alone and you are not the only one going thru this.

Comment

a little bit about me

daisy

hi,this is the best thing that u have done,u realise that u have a problem.we are all here 2 help.

Comment

a little bit about me

Hi Mari33 & :welcome:

As PP says download the book, keep reading the posts ...

When i first found this site I was drinking up to 3 bottles of wine everyday, Like you I have a fabulous husband who is very supportive. Although he never said that I should cut down, I just realised one morning that I wasn't helping our marriage.

Since joining the site in novemberI cut down from 3 bottles of red wine a night to 1, but since new years eve i have been alcohol free for 5 nights. We have decided to share a bottle tonight with dinner, but i'm not even sure that we will do that ......

You CAN do it, and with the support of the lovely people here you will stand an even better chance.

Love & Hugs, Paula :h :l :h
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
          X