Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epilepsy

it's shit shit..
    I've had another attack, was in hospital last night, escaped with my daughter at 2.20 to go home
    that's why I was was feeling so bad..

just hope there's not another leision on my nut....

so sorry all my posts are about me...

but I thought after 2 yrears free of an attactk I would be ok

mind you last week was nearly a nervous breackdown..honest, honsetly.....

thankfully Bonnie came but it's like how I feel again right now
    i FEEL LIKE l'M STONDED BUT HAD NOTHING only legalally prescribed drugs!!!! snooozzze stuff

nevermind I'll be ok, gonn go snuggle in bed.

night-night al hope you all had a supper dupper christmas dinnas all together
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXX
    :h :l :h :l :h
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX X

Epilepsy

Jeez Jan.
    That's no good.
    Did they give you a referral for a neurological consult?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Epilepsy

yep gotta go one monday....

Comment

Epilepsy

I don't remember a thing about the attacks...
        jut the bruises and my tongue, esp now I've got the new teeth....luckily they fell out..!

just frighten the shit outta me coz you don't have a clue what's going on,
        if I'm stll alive..if you've never lived it, you could never understand it...

I honsest don't remember, the only confirmation is in my heart..and what the hospital results said last night

Comment

Epilepsy

One word of warning to all out there who have had siezures in the past and take meds for it..

for god sake don't stop without seeing your doc or nuerologist.

also which I don't think help this was I was taking silly amount of AD's and sleeping tabs to put me in the "Twighlight zone" from Ollie.....

and then stopped them all

or also what prob didn't help was having a nevous breakdown and nearly being taken away in the men in white coats (I exaggert on the white men bit !)

But seriously if it's booze or for whatever meds, plus extreem strees, don't do it alone...get help

Comment

Epilepsy

Lady Jane I to took epilepsy seisures, For some reason I got them after being drinking very heavy and then stopping ? Was hopitalised quite a few times but as this happened in Spain and portugal I never found out the exact cause,But I did learn when one was coming on as I could hear music being played and I was the only one to hear it ?? Looking back scary enough times.Havent had one in years ,thanks. :-) Just thought I would share this :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Epilepsy

mario;1233049 wrote: Lady Jane I to took epilepsy seisures, For some reason I got them after being drinking very heavy and then stopping ? Was hopitalised quite a few times but as this happened in Spain and portugal I never found out the exact cause,But I did learn when one was coming on as I could hear music being played and I was the only one to hear it ?? Looking back scary enough times.Havent had one in years ,thanks. :-) Just thought I would share this :-)
              Yep my super mario man..:l

that's excatly how mine started 3yrs ago I had been on a litre of vodka a day and knew I had to stop but din't have a clue of this...thought I was being good..!stupid..!

anyway remember the last few days I've been wierd on the army..? I think this was the oncoming of it..

when I was taken to the hospital they did all tests, MRI & scan and the doc confirmed I'd had another attack..shite..I didn't wanna stay in hospital so close to Xmas so my girl got us the hell outta there at 2:30 in the morn(after medication ?drips, loads of vallium)...but we got home.

I felt strange still yesterday, but better...cooked the crimble lunch, bought pessies and we had a really happy christmas..they ended up playing monopoly, Ollie neally won, and bonnie had to fold as jamie was getting the hump as bonnie was beatting him....hahahahaha...what a great christmas game to play..

Comment

Epilepsy

Oh Jan...I am hurting for you.
                You were under a lot of pressure for Christmas, too.
                Glad you are home...now TAKE IT EASY GIRL and let us know what your doc says, ok??
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Epilepsy

mama bear;1233161 wrote: Oh Jan...I am hurting for you.
                  You were under a lot of pressure for Christmas, too.
                  Glad you are home...now TAKE IT EASY GIRL and let us know what your doc says, ok??
                  Thx Mama (jan) yep have had a bad time but I truly think I had a nervous breakdown last week and since then all my neurons have gone crazy..

as Mario said about hearing music before an attack, I could hear everybody as if was a supernatuarl listener..so wierd...on side in mono, one side in stereo...wierd...
                  but with such clarity....

Today I'm fine and have an appointment with the nuerologist for 4th Jan..hahaha thats spain for ya..!

hope you had a very happy christmas xxx:l

Comment

Epilepsy

I did....so tired, but now all the cleaning to do
                    Do you have a history of epilectic seizures?
                    So freaking scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Epilepsy

mama bear;1233187 wrote: I did....so tired, but now all the cleaning to do
                      Do you have a history of epilectic seizures?
                      So freaking scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      yes I do....coz when I was in the black time (ex husband beating me, my older son Jamie had been taken my his Bio father 7,000miles away from me, mum died & not allowed to say her name or go to UK, menopause, demon adolecent Bonnie, plus a very young Ollie 4yrs,got evicted from my house) so shit hit the fan & I hid in the bottle..

I tried to stop,to be good and go cold turkey next thing my older son finds me siezing on the kitchen floor..blood gushing out my mouth from biting my tongue, bruises on elbows,back, face...I did'nt have a clue what had happened I just wanted to crawl back into bed next to Ollie.....

sorry making a long story, I thought you knew..I have to take med to control it, and with the frustration with Ollie last week, I've been sick in the mornings so maybe my meds have not stayed down.....!!!!

sorry this is too long gonna stop now.. :l:l:l

Comment

Epilepsy

no, no....talk about it.....it may help
                        you commented that you were taking too many AD's and while I was just now cleaniong a thought poppped into my head....
                        I AM NOT A DOCTOR, but could you have ingested too mcuh seratonin??? That will make you go nuts and some people have to had to be hospitalized.....
                        please, please take you meds properly sweetie...you have come so and overcome so much
                        Mama Jan

Comment

Epilepsy

Hiya Jan.

Keep talking.

Hope you're okay, and wishing you and your's all the best.

G-bloke. xx

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Epilepsy

Hi Jan: So sorry to read about this - very scary, indeed. I remember very clearly your first post on this board. It may have been the only one I responded to directly, but it was your plea for help in order to be able to stay sober so you could visit Ollie in hopes of one day bringing him home.

Even though I didn't post a lot, I followed your story with amazement. Your incredible determination became apparent immediately. I mean, not many people have the balls to post a bunch of strangers, "I Have To Stop Drinking Now!" and explain the seriousness of your situation. AND THEN go on to do just that!!! You're one of my MWO heroes, for sure.

And here you are again, in another ball-busting situation, with the added very real and very frightening factor of seizures. My heart goes out to you :l

But, lovely Lady Jan, I know you can call upon that same determination and courage to get through this. You have faced and overcome so much. Keep us posted. There are people all around the world, including many of us "lurking in the cheap seats," as G-man says, who are sending prayers and all kinds of wild and wonderful vibrations for your well-being and ease. RIGHT NOW!!! Breathe them in. :h
                            "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Epilepsy

thankyou red,
                              I asked my older son to read your post, so he could see just how important
                              we are for eachother here

thankyou so much for your words..xxxx

Comment

Working...
                              X