Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not so GREAt Holidays,

Hi my friends!

Typing away on my iPad so autocorrects might make mistakes.
    Hope u r doing better. I am drinking every day now. .... Nights only, lot of unfortunate mandatory my hubbys work related parties. I.am the best wife there.....so he tells me. I love him. After 25 yrs. we have 3 kids 2 college graduates. Plus 10 yr old darling ski/snowboard/dirtbike spoiled son boy. But really. Two drinks, fun to be with and I believe popular.

We came home....... 3 rd bottle of red and skiing at 8 am tomorrow. W my sonbutt ...?. Fxck! There goes my fake perfect mom image.

Not so GREAt Holidays,

Happy new year to you all,,,

Comment

Not so GREAt Holidays,

I'm sorry you are struggling, MamaZum. Is there any way you can forego the parties?
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Not so GREAt Holidays,

Parties are fun. Worse is coming home and facing same old same old. Bottles of wine.

S-gg. , thanks sp muCh. You always come to rescue us all!

Skiing tomorrow in 16f weather. Just great....ha. :thanks sunny.

Comment

Not so GREAt Holidays,

Get lots of fluids in you tomorrow morning to help you face the day.
          make sure you go to the bathroom before you hit the slopes
          Hope you feel better as the day wear on.
          Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
          If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
          November 2, 2012

Comment

Not so GREAt Holidays,

MamaZum, maybe once you get home and away from that setting you can get started on an AF plan (not sure that's what you want to do?).

Sending you peace and strength.

Comment

Not so GREAt Holidays,

So sory to hear u r struggling Mamazum it sounds like you have a love family. Be careful sking if ur hungover. I was doin fine untill just before xmas. Yesterday was the worst hangover ever trowing up all day shaking badly hot and cold sweats. I had to stay in bed all day. Still feeling crap today but not drinking so its day 2. Its the end of the old year and almost in to the new so got to quit this awful binging. I didn't go to parties but spent a nice xmas day with familly. I'm single and don't have a partner or kids so evenings are tough but its even tougher when you wake hungover and less money you a few bottles of wine at the supermarket. Wishing all luck over the wekend and a happy new year.:l

Comment

Not so GREAt Holidays,

MamaZum;1235125 wrote: Hi my friends!

Typing away on my iPad so autocorrects might make mistakes.
                Hope u r doing better. I am drinking every day now. .... Nights only, lot of unfortunate mandatory my hubbys work related parties. I.am the best wife there.....so he tells me. I love him. After 25 yrs. we have 3 kids 2 college graduates. Plus 10 yr old darling ski/snowboard/dirtbike spoiled son boy. But really. Two drinks, fun to be with and I believe popular.

We came home....... 3 rd bottle of red and skiing at 8 am tomorrow. W my sonbutt ...?. Fxck! There goes my fake perfect mom image.
                Just because the parties are your husband's work related mandatory, does not mean that you have to drink.
                I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Not so GREAt Holidays,

Well

I know it may sound odd, but drink! Lots of water, tea, and bullion. May sound weird, but bullion, tea, n water will save you...n then try some buttered rice.

Comment

Not so GREAt Holidays,

And a piece of broiled or baked protein
                    Buttered rice or mashed taters...otherwise, drink! Water, tea, broth!

Comment

Not so GREAt Holidays,

You will feel better, promise

Comment

Not so GREAt Holidays,

Doing it now
                        Again

Comment

Not so GREAt Holidays,

Happy New Year!

Comment

Not so GREAt Holidays,

When u feel better, trust me on this one mama, wow, a piece of fruit, wow! It is incredible! Just get some bullion in ya for now and rice if ya can.

Comment

Not so GREAt Holidays,

And hot damn mama, I am a model, no really. I get paid for my image, and this stupid drink prob...chin up!

Comment

Working...
                              X