Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unpleasant Question about bloating

sorry for an unpleasant topic but...

Anyone else experience bloating when taking 5HTP or L-Glutamine? I don't know if that is what is causing my problem and if it is I need to decide if it's worth taking - hate that bloat!!! Would appreciate any input. Thanks
    Ask yourselves, would you rather be a non drinker with an occasional desire to drink or a drinker with a constant desire to stop doing it?
    (quote from Bean )

Goal: Survival

supplements

I am not an expert but I seem to remember this topic coming up a long time ago. Are you taking caplets? I seem to remember hearing that the caplets that supplements are packed in can upset your stomach and that the stomach may not be used to these new things. A member named Determinator knows a lot about supplements and may be able to help.

Comment

I took it in powder form, never noticed that problem. If you continue taking it, drink LOTS of water to purge the bloat.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
      X