Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

January 2012...AF month?

Hi,

Who all are going alcohol free in January 2012........Kudos in Advance.

Vy:goodjob:

January 2012...AF month?

I am with you, a whole month AF that would be such a wonderful achievement, and I can do it !

Comment

January 2012...AF month?

Count me in! We can all do it!

TDN
      "One day at a time."

Comment

January 2012...AF month?

Hi count me in i'm already on day 4 but want to make `jan one of my first totally af. Its a while since i did a whole month. Happy new year and heres to a good 2012.:thumbs:

Comment

January 2012...AF month?

I'm in. 100% committed. I think the longest I have ever gone is 13 days, so this will be huge for me and a great start on my AF life. Today is day two for me. I'm chomping at the bit to get an AF January under my belt.
          ~ The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want now ~
          -----------------------------------
          Goal #1 - 7 days AF -

Comment

January 2012...AF month?

Irie;1236409 wrote: I'm in. 100% committed. I think the longest I have ever gone is 13 days, so this will be huge for me and a great start on my AF life. Today is day two for me. I'm chomping at the bit to get an AF January under my belt.
            Go get em Irie!

Ill join you all in this challenge, its only 30 days.......broken up, its only 24 hours at a time. You sleep for 8, work for 8. That really only leaves 8 to fight the beast.

I find doing any kind of research on the internet is very theraputic, and I have discovered a new hobby, a hobby that you daym near need a PHD to do with success....LOL

Ima saltwater reef tank junkie now.

I applaud all of your decisions to give up AL and I cant think of a better "start date" than today.
            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

January 2012...AF month?

I'ma going to join in. Nelz at least your swimming in something other than al.
              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

January 2012...AF month?

Nelz;1236436 wrote: Go get em Irie!
                Thanks, Nelz! I'm going to be spending a lot off time around this site! For now it will be the lifeline I need. And you can bet I'll be around on 5/2/12!
                ~ The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want now ~
                -----------------------------------
                Goal #1 - 7 days AF -

Comment

January 2012...AF month?

I have a feeling this evening is going to be tough, already I can feel myself justifying a drink,I have no physical dependancy, I just use it as a security blanket at night, God knows why I have nothing to fear and no worries or problems in my life that are insurmountable, I just need to break the habit and see that I can manage without it. Sorry talking to myself really now, anyway I will be here a lot in the next few weeks, good luck everyone, lets do it.
                  Love and hugs Twitch xxx

Comment

January 2012...AF month?

Count me in...xxx
                    ...peace and quiet....and a cup of tea.....heaven:h

Comment

January 2012...AF month?

Count me in. I did June-Dec. all af and I know that I can do Jan. af. 2012 will be my first af year since I started drinking and now that I quit, will be the first of many af years.
                      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

January 2012...AF month?

Count me in, too! I'm so ready for a new beginning. I don't know why, but I feel so positive about this new year! Alcohol is the enemy... and wine at the end of the day just WRECKS a perfectly good day. Why on earth do I do that to myself? Time to create a new, healthy lifestyle.:new:

Comment

January 2012...AF month?

I'm going to give it a try too. However, one caveat is that I may have a bit tonight as there will be 4 kinds of wine with dinner and dessert. I don't want to make a big thing of NOT drinking as I'm doing this on my own without DH knowing, so I may take a sip of each glass. I plan to be fortified with L-Glut, 5HTP and Naltrexone though, so won't be in too much danger.
                          Ask yourselves, would you rather be a non drinker with an occasional desire to drink or a drinker with a constant desire to stop doing it?
                          (quote from Bean )

Goal: Survival

Comment

January 2012...AF month?

Lady you can do this. You can do the dinner and desert without the wine. Having the whole month af means not drinking the month. You can do it!
                            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

January 2012...AF month?

does Kudzu help anyone, it doesn't seem to do anything for me ?How much should I take?

Comment

Working...
                              X