Day 226 af

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 226 af

With Sat. being NYE I totally forgot to do my weekly update post. All is well. Made it though NYE and NYD sober and now I am on week 32 af. I am so free and I am so grateful to God and you all for being with me. If it wasn't for God and you, I know I would be drinking. I woke up this morning hangover free and even though I never got that drunk on previous NYE so my hangover was non exsistant, this year I didn't drink and proved that not everyone drinks on NYE and that everyone should drink on NYE because of not everyone drinking on NYE. I felt better then a lot of people who drank last night and I am grateful that I wasn't them who woke up hungover. For those who are new/struggling, the road to being af may not be easy, but it is easier then continuing to drink.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 226 af

Alison, you are doing so well. Really happy for you!

Comment

Working...
    X