mymessage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mymessage

i cannot do this anymore i am so sorry. you have been fabulous to me. i will be eternally grateful.

mymessage

Never quit trying, Beagle.

I cannot tell you how many times I have had to 'try' to quit. Oooooodles.

My family thought I would succumb to the beast. I did not. They and myself thought that I would die from this.

I never gave up! And neither will you! The best support is from those of us who understand.

Keep coming back here, OK. xoxo

Comment

mymessage

Beagle

Please don't give up. You are a wonderful and kind person. And you mean so much to lots of people here. If there is anything I can do to help. If you want to speak to me I can PM you my phone number seeing as we are in the same time zone. Can you come up to Perth for some time away (I know how the farm would make that difficult).

Please know that I am thinking of you:l
      love Blondie

Comment

mymessage

Don't give up Beagle! Just try something different until it sticks.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

mymessage

blondie;1239006 wrote: Beagle

Please don't give up. You are a wonderful and kind person. And you mean so much to lots of people here. If there is anything I can do to help. If you want to speak to me I can PM you my phone number seeing as we are in the same time zone. Can you come up to Perth for some time away (I know how the farm would make that difficult).

Please know that I am thinking of you:l
          love Blondie
          One
          Two
          Three

Comment

Working...
          X