Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back again

Hello Everyone,

Well, I am back again! Had a few really good AF weeks but couldn't be successful at 30 days. I would be at Day 29 and then drink and drink and drink, before I knew it I was spiraling into a binge! Today, is Day 1 AF and can't wait to post again with my 30 days AF, 60 days AF and so on.......

Anywho, glad to be back and look forward to reading your posts and words of encouragement.

Hugs,
    Janet
    AF Since May 2nd 2012

Back again

Welcome Back and Best of Luck!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Back again

Welcome back!

I'm back as well and ready to make 2012 a better year!
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Back again

Welcome back Janet

Glad you are back!

Comment

Back again

Welcome back. OK, so what's the plan? You've been up to day 29. So what will you plan for day 29 this time? Gotta be something different, yes? If you get ready now, it won't sneak up on you!!

Janet, get your calendar out and see what day of the week day 29 falls on and plan for being incredibly busy that day, or evening, whatever is your witching hour - once that darned day 29 is done, you're really there.....

a movie, pedi, visit with a non-drinking friend, walk in the park, go skiing or skating, popcorn and favourite TV shows, play cards with the kids, shopping for spring clothes, planning a trip for this summer? You get the picture - plan NOW and have fun!!!
          Ask yourselves, would you rather be a non drinker with an occasional desire to drink or a drinker with a constant desire to stop doing it?
          (quote from Bean )

Goal: Survival

Comment

Back again

Hi Janet, welcome back. :welcome:You might want to visit the Newbie's Nest - tons of support there!:l

Comment

Back again

Thanks for replies. MWOLady, you are so right about calendar advice. I usually do have a calendar and put smiley stickers on the days that I don't drink, it's amazing to see my calendar have soooo many smiley faces in the weeks. I will definitely find out when the 29th falls on and DEFINITELY make a plan to keep myself busy. Jolie, welcome back to you too and looking forward to reading your progress posts, we can do this! The good news is that I was able to give my brother some advice when he started to have questions about his drinking and told him about this MWO and now he's a member.

Thanks again and happy new year to all of MWO members!!!

Lots of hugs,
              Janet
              AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

Working...
              X