Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 8th January

Good morning, Army

I woke up wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy earlier than I would have liked to. No-one else stirring yet. If yesterday's experience is anything to go by, the house will be quiet for a good few hours yet :H

Have a lovely Sunday. I need to go to the shops - will do it nice and early.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 8th January

Morning tipps and all to come. Awake very early here too so i decided to make coffee and come online. Just let the cats out. Still dark its 6.25 here and it seems a bit milder again. Have to head out to the shops also but i'll go later in the morning ...enjoy your sunday also. Oh i sent you a fb friend request during the week tipps.:cupajoe::catroll:

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Good morning tips, fireyfoxey and all to come .

Still dark here too! Seems like we're all off to the shops this morning.....I'm waiting for the Co-op to open at 8am so's I can buy groceries and then planning/hoping to get some sleep once I get home.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Sunday .

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Morning Reccie nice to see you I went to bed late and woke up early so cud do wit more sleep. If i don't sleep when i get home i'll get to bed early tonight. Have a nice sunday.

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

I would say good morning but seeing as its Sunday and still dark out it's officially still night time I think. No intention of going near the shops this morning.......although a fresh bagel sounds nice.....
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Good morning lovelies
            Still dark here too in bonnie Scotland.
            I had a lovely day yesterday with Chilly and Elle. We walked on the blustery beach (and I mean blustery ) and had lunch in town, then talked and listened to lovely chill music all evening. It really has got me back on track with my feelings and emotions. I am going to come away with lots of plans to improve my life such as eating better and managing my thinking. I feel very enthused.

Has anyone heard from Molly?
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Hi Zen, I was the king of 'the won't go home' cringing at the thought now. Poor DW was usually the driver.
              Hi Starty, sounds like you are feeling a lot better. Molly taken the decision to go to rehab.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Morning Zenners!
                Oh yeah I guess she wont.
                Did you work on your CV?

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Its sooooo blustery! And yes, I even got earache through my psychiatric hat

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Starty ktab and zen. Its mild here this morning. Just had brekkie so better go shower and get ready to go out. Just going to have a look around some shops and price some items i needMorning for the house. New flooring for hall and living room and dishwashers and a few other items. Need to replace the first two soon as i get some cash. I'll go for a coffee in town after then just a few things in Tesco and euro shop. It will pass a few hours today as i'm mostly home in front of tv. Starty glad you and chill are having a lovely weekend. I have to get to Scotland one day its only across the water. Zen you must be nackered i guess you'r going to try sleep soon. Well i'll check back later some time. Have a lovely sunday.:hallo:

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Morning. Taking the kids ice skating this morning. Tigger loves the ice. She is fearless. Then going shopping for some new fish as I gave a load of mine away yesterday to make room for some pretty guppies
                      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Good morning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Dont feel sick but me auld bones feel tired :-(

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

Question

Comment

Army Thread 8th January

How does one quote parts of a paragraph ? thank you, be back later for my answer :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X