Changed my Font on MWO, Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a laptop with the mouse pad rather than an eraser head. I have not disabled it because if I don't have a mouse handy, I can't use the laptop.

However, I keep hitting the mouse pad and inadvertently moving the mouse, etc.

Somehow, on MWO only, I have changed the size of everything to larger. Not any other websites, just MWO.

Does anyone know how to get this back to default? I assume (probably a mistake) that it is something here on MWO that I changed and not the default for Firefox or Windows, since nothing else is changed.

TIA!!

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

I love your font anyway it comes Cindi.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I love your font anyway it comes Cindi.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Zenstyle;1241642 wrote: Oh Gawd Mr G.... yer so easy!!! :H :l
        I know. :h

Comment

Cinders;1241620 wrote: I have a laptop with the mouse pad rather than an eraser head. I have not disabled it because if I don't have a mouse handy, I can't use the laptop.

However, I keep hitting the mouse pad and inadvertently moving the mouse, etc.

Somehow, on MWO only, I have changed the size of everything to larger. Not any other websites, just MWO.

Does anyone know how to get this back to default? I assume (probably a mistake) that it is something here on MWO that I changed and not the default for Firefox or Windows, since nothing else is changed.

TIA!!

Cindi
          Assuming you're a pc user vs. mac there is a feature build into the scrolling feature on some OEM's that will adjust the size of the font displayed. If the former go into cntl panel mouse/pointers and deselect that setting !

if you still have an issue PM me....John
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

this may help...

Right click: Desktop to open Personalize
            Select: Mouse Pointers

Go to: Button configuration
            Devices: Synaptics TouchPad V6..5 on PS/2 Port
            Select: Right Handed
            Double Click Speed: Set slider to slow - slowest ( if too fast, double clicks won?t open files)

Pointers:
            Scheme: Windows Standard (extra large) system scheme
            Customize: Select other symbols and icons i.e. busy symbol, etc.

Pointer Options:
            Motion: Select a pointer speed: Put slider at the fastest point
            (This technically controls the mouse buttons, but makes also touchpad feel faster.)

Check: Enhance pointer precision

Visibility: check: Hide pointer while typing

Device Settings:
            Select: Settings
            Double-click on each item in the tree, to show all customization options:

Double-click: Buttons
            Left ButtonAction: Primary Click
            Right Buton Action: Secondary Click

Double-click: Virtual Scrolling
            Long Distance Scrolling
            Check: Enable Edge Motion when scrolling
            Scrolling Speed: Set at slowest

Scrolling selection: Scroll item under pointer

Double-click: Pointer Motion

Edge Motion: Perform Edge Motion when pointing and dragging
            Check: Control speed with finger pressure
            Edge Motion Speed: Medium slow

Double-click: Sensitivity

Palm Check: Put close to Minimum. (If mouse gets erratic, increase toward Maximum. If mouse is not responsive to certain clicks, decrease toward Minimum.)

Touch Sensitivity: Light Touch ? all the way toward Light Touch

Re-boot to see the changes. Sorry but I tend to get anal about these things
            “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Techie,

I am not finding the Virtual Scrolling option. I have a feeling this is what I need to adjust.

Thanks!!

Cindi Attached files [img]/converted_files/1751065=6591-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/1751065=6592-attachment.jpg[/img]
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
              X