X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread tuesday 10th Jan 2012

Good morning Trooper Doopers,:l

thought I'd beat oh holy stripey one to it this morning...:H:H

got the blood test in5 hours and was sooooo wriggling for a wee, I had to go...got two pots, so I'll do another one later and ask which one they want..!
    just couldn't hold it any longer!!!

shite can't evem make a brew or have a glass of milk an' cookies, which is my nornmal midnight snack..am soo bloody hungry..gonna take a sarnie and a litre of milk with me for when they've done it...

see yaz when you wake up xxx (I can hear you all snoring from here!!):H

I had to go...luckily I got two pots, still got the one the gave me in december..so just done one...no doubt I'll have any trouble doing another in the morn...I can't stop piddling thru the night..at least it's not in the bed...:H

right gonna see if I can sleep a bit more...this is half the problem tho isn't it when you stop the booze...can't flippin' sleep...

Comment

just gone 4 am here. Go back to sleep Jan
      Just about to take last wedding guest to airport and then back to normality here.
      Thanks everyone for kind words yesterday.
      See you tonight,

Comment

Good morning (or whatever would be most applicable) Jan, Zennie, Mrs. A and all to come

I must admit to having hogged the sleep fairy last night. I fell asleep at around 9.30 and only woke up when the alarm went off this morning. Bliss...

Have a terrific Tuesday, everybody!
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

ladyjan;1241839 wrote: I had to go...luckily I got two pots, still got the one the gave me in december..so just done one...no doubt I'll have any trouble doing another in the morn...I can't stop piddling thru the night..at least it's not in the bed...:H

right gonna see if I can sleep a bit more...this is half the problem tho isn't it when you stop the booze...can't flippin' sleep...
          LadyJan,

I found that sleep is not truly back to normal until five or six weeks sober. It seems like forever, although, sleep gets better and better, so it is not like you do not start sleeping.

Just keep AF and good sleep WILL come.

Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Good morning/Good night everyone
            Good luck with the test Jan. Looked at your photos from yesterday's thread-your kids are gorgeous! I hope your son moves back!:l
            Busy day today-hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday! x

Comment

Hi guys.
              Janners good luck with the test.
              Hope you all managed to get some more kipper too !

I had the most lovely time at Chills this weekend. I was made so welcome by her and Elle and came away feeling so much calmer and more positive than I have felt for a while. I seriously dont like the weather over there tho, she is not wrong when she says its blustery
              Yesterday my positivity was tested by a horrendous day at work. Very busy and stressful and I made quite a bad mistake. I learned a tough lesson tho and I guess thats what its all about.
              Today is going to be better at least I hope it is
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Good morning, or good afternoon....:H right no back to sleep for me now as got to make ollie's breakie & roll for school, then drop him at Bonnies so she can take him to school for 9am.

I've got a 3 k hike up to the clinic, (I'm sure mrs A's chuckling at me moaning at that! ) gonna have supplys ready for as soon as it's done...as I'm starving and gasping,....I frigging hate having blood taken or should I say scared shitless...

hope you all have a terrific tuesday..:l

Comment

sorry xpost, hiya startybum...:l

thats great you had a good time with chilli...but it is bloody cold up there...my Jamie's even further north in Aberdeen right on the east coast bloody cold & miserable all year

Comment

Morning
                    off to retrieve piglet from lucys bed

have doctors appt this morning. always a bundle of laughs..
                    .not
                    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

hello army - Jan it's good to see you
                      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Hiya zeppididodah..

howz yer dishes?? any races at the moment??

Comment

the dishies are fine, none racing at the moment
                          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Good morning Janners, Zenners, Tippers, Mrs A, Cinders, Expatty, Starters,Pingu, Zeppie and all those yet to drop by

Caffeine drip being adjusted.

Sorry you had a shite day at work,Starts, but sooooooooooo pleased you had a wunnerful weekend with our Chilly.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hello army.

Starty, what a great attitude about making a mistake. I recall one time a VP at a large corporation made a huge mistake and lost the company $7,000,000.00. A reporter asked the CEO of that company if they were going to fire the VP.

His reply: "Why no, we just spent $7,000,000.00 training him."

Sitting here awake trying to find a position that does not cause pain in my back and leg. It is not working.

I hope all have a good day today.

Love,
                              Cindi
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X