X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOPE

Healing Power of Hope
    Hope.
    It is the one prospect that keeps people moving forward. It keeps?
    ?the faint striving.
    ?the downcast aspiring.
    ?the broken-hearted pursuing.
    ?the lost searching.
    Hope motivates us to get up each morning. We hope in God. We hope in peace. We hope for better things to come.
    "Hope deferred makes the heart sick" (Proverbs 13:12b). If we have no hope, then what's the use? Why go on? This verse goes on to say that " . . . a longing fulfilled is a tree of life."
    What do you hope for?
    I hope for peace. I hope to be free from everything that keeps me from growing in God. I hope to have a closer walk with him. I hope to regain those areas of my life in which I have missed out because of panic attacks. These are intangible desires--that's why they require faith. Each one of us who has hope, has faith.
    "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint" (Isaiah 40:31).
    Hope can strengthen. Hope can uplift. Hope can heal.
    Prayer: Father, God of hope, fill me with joy and peace as I trust in you, so that I may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Blessings!
    From Season of Peace
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

HOPE

Very nice.

"Hope" is the thing with feathers-- That perches in the soul-- And sings the tune without the words-- And never stops--at all-- Emily Dickenson
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

HOPE

Hope is the feeling you have that the feeling you have isn?t permanent.

Author: Jean Kerr
      :h :h :h :h

Comment

Working...
      X