X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 12th January

Good morning, Army

I hope you'll have a lovely Thursday.

Will pop out to get my morning coffee in a little bit. The place wasn't open yet when I arrived in the city. Mrs. T had forgotten to moisturise (which is quite a ritual), hence we we were ready to leave the house earlier than usual.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 12th January

Good morning:earth:
    It's going to be a busy day.

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Good morning tips and all to come

Enjoy your coffee, Mr T . While you're drinking it, have a peek at this clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEYyjVuk5M8[/video]]Blackadder Goes Forth - Coffee - YouTube

If you're reading, I hope you're having a fantastic and luxurious time, Mrs A! It's definitely a well deserved break, but don't forget to spare a thought for us plebs back in the barracks!

Stirly, I hope everything turns out well for you and Mr stirly and your family :l. It's got to be a tough time for you all, but it's great that you and Mr stirly can count on your sons to help out when you most need them.

Good to hear you're feeling better mario - let's hope it stays that way.

Oney - it'll take much more than a pair of specs to stop Ava from looking gorgeous. It's great that you've spotted the problem so early on and you've dealt with it straight away. That can only be a good thing.

Having another of my all-nighters here. Been updating my blog and catching up on e-mails. Need to decide whether to try to get some sleep before going to see my alcohol worker this afternoon. Need to go and buy some trainers too. How are you getting on with yours jackie? Have you done any running yet?

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Oh, hello patty! :l

What have you got planned for today?

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Off out for my walk...

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Hi Army! I am quickly buzzing in to give one of these for Stirly and Mr Stirly :l:l and sending you positive thoughts.

Been off line mostly, but Zenny letting you know I got your Christmas card yesterday!! hows that?? now for the arrival of the Undies cookbook....

Oney, something on its way to you today!

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Hi guys.

Stirly, I am thinking of you and Mr Stirly and sending oodles of healing light to both of you xx

Recciebear, is your blog open for everyone to read or is it private?
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Morning.

Love blackadder .....
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Morning you lovely people. It's thursday which means my brain will probably decide at about 5 pm that it needs al, well it has another thing coming, forewarned is forearmed.
                  Reccie you are sounding good and the great news is everyday it gets better and better as the fog lifts.
                  Now then I am off to start back into my exercise routine with a swim in an hour, I have put this off for long enough in true procrastinating alkie style.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Good morning Everyone everywhere, feeling much better today.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Went out yesterday first time since jan 1st. nothings changed outside the world still the same :-)

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Good morning gang,:l

Mario I do hope you start feeling better real soon:l

stirly babe, my heart goes out to you & Mr stirly,...:h

KT I seem to keep missing you, you're doing great all year with without a drink

this is gonna ba my day 5... I said I'd never count days, but it seems to help at the momnet..maybe once back in the swing of it I'll go back to jst forgetting about days, and get back to simply "I don't drink"......

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Wishing you the most best stirly and family xx

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Good morning ladyjan well done on your new battle.

Comment

Army Thread 12th January

Ktab your doing great and your right forwarned is forearmed , go kick some ass.

Comment

Working...
                              X