Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRINKING IN DREAMS

Hey All

At just over 3 months I'm starting to have the dreams of drinking and last night even smoking.
    Last night it was a dream where someone came over and brought beer and cigarettes. Once I realized they were there I drank a beer and smoked a cigarette. It was like I was standing back watching myself do it.
    The rest of the dream was that kind of semi-conscious back and forth about DID I really do that or am I dreaming? When I finally really woke up I felt like I had a frown on my face from concentrating so hard on what was real or not real.
    This is common, I know, bit it is such a relief to be able to finally conclude that it was all just a dream and the march goes on uninterrupted. I could not bear to start over so I won't.
    I know these dreams will fade with time. As for waking hours craving or struggle I really don't have any of that. When I walk by the beer/wine section I have no interest. As I've said-some kind of miracle!

DRINKING IN DREAMS

I have ad those types of dreams before and when I wake up from them, I am so thankful that they were just dreams.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

DRINKING IN DREAMS

Hiya Ann, I had a drinking dream last night also, im 8 days AF, and in my dream i had a bottle of whisky, which was one of my favourite drinks, and i was drinking it in the dream and thinking u shouldnt be doing that and that i wasn't really enjoying it and i should just throw it away, i woke up and was like oohh interesting,lol
      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
      X