Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore vs. New England for the AFC Fooball Championship...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the Ravens and the Pats for the AFC Championship and ticket to the Super Bowl !

VS
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Iad,

Can't believe my eyes - did you think they should have ruled that last catch a touchdown? I think he held on long enough.

Can't believe Cundiff missed the FG. Hope Ray Lewis has one more season in him!

Jolie (die-hard Ravens fan)
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Jolie.......I was in shock ! A 32 yard kick.....your a pro you got to make it !! That's why you get the big money ......Oh well ! I guess their is always next year.......( I was so mad I had to go out for a drive....My wife said are you coming home tonight ! Ha! Ya....I said ! Ha! ) Didn't drink though! Ha! Flacco is still our guy ! I was impressed with him. I think things are turning in the AFC North.....Ravens are getting stronger ! Go Ravens !!!!! Tony
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Totally agree with you - I was glad to see Joe play so well. Feel bad for Cundiff but really wish he would have made that FG.

Ray L says he's not retiring so we'll see what next year brings.

Have my purple on today just to show my support cause they played one heck of a game!

(Amazing how much I remember watching the game AF )
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

IAD Man I feel Raven's fan's pain...First they should have won the game... A freak thing he got the ball knocked out of his hands 2 more seconds in his hand's and Raven's in the super bowl And then that kicker OMG is that dude still alive?

Comment

Working...
          X