Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 16th January

Good morning, Army

I'm not at my bounciest this morning. I had the worst night's sleep in a long time. Lots of coffee is called for, methinks. We also seem to be in for a stinker of a day, with the temperature in Stellies likely to hit the 40s. Maybe make that some iced coffee.

I'd better perk up, though. I'm having my performance review today. The final score makes quite a difference to the bonus that gets paid at the end of April.

Anyhoo... I hope you'll all have a lovely Monday, whatever you'll be doing.

Stirly: lots of love to you and your family. You're constantly in our thoughts.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 16th January

Good morning Army
    Enjoy your iced coffee Tips! I'm sure you'll be grand! Just be confident and relax:l.
    I'm drinking very HOT coffee here and trying to warm up. It's a cold and frosty morning. x

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Zenstyle;1245438 wrote: Excuse my turn of phrase.... but f*ck me! What is with all the spammers?
      Hello Zenners!
      There are quite a few of them, alright! I wonder if they are hitting other forums as well-or is it just us???

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Good morning Epattie & Zenners

Sheesh - it's already 30C outside, and just gone 8.00 a.m. It is SO much easier without a hangover, though. In the bad old days, I'd be feeling ill and shaky until at least lunchtime, at which time I'd start counting the hours and minutes until I could obliterate myself again. The 1st few swigs from the vodka bottle would make me break out in a sweat without it even being hot.
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Zenstyle;1245467 wrote: That is one persistent spammer. ( Wish the Moderator would shut him down.
          Have done the triangle thingy.

Good morning Campers.
          Whizzy aching after long hike in -6 yesterday but it was a glorious day.
          Cannot imagine your heat Tips --

Or yours Zen my hot flushes were made worse by booze so once that went they improved.

Back later after read back. I :hhope Mr and Mrs Stirls are OK?

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Bonjour Expat BTW

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

good morning Army
              I'm just heading off to sleep, but I couldn't resist the urge to drop in. Hope you all have a fabulous day.
              Gnite
              Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
              If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
              November 2, 2012

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Morning Coach! Nighters Wally and Zen!
                Tips-I know extreme hot weather can be just as miserable as the cold...so why don't you send us about 10 or 15 degrees and then we'll ALL be happy???
                I'm going to spend as little time possible outdoors today. It's really painful cold today.
                Luckily, I'm working in an office where I only have about a two minute walk from my train.
                Well, I need to get the little one ready for school-we need to leave a bit early since pug dog is coming with us for the walk (multi-tasking!)-he always slows us down because he has to sniff every bush we pass.
                I'll be back laters before work-I only have afternoon classes today.
                Let's have a positive Monday!And yes-so much better hangover free-I'd never be able to leave the house in this cold if I was feeling shitty!:H

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Good morning Troopers!!

Tips - it's a mere 2C in Athens right now. I wore one jacket over another one when I walked Freddo at 7 a.m.

Thanks to all of you for thinking about Mr. Stirly and me. I just talked to him a few minutes ago and the doctors are trying to get him a CAT scan done today. If that get's done, my bet is that the surgery will be done on Wednesday.

Zennie - hope you're dreaming now and not still chasing spammers. What is it with those stupid jerks anyway? They post on the most inappropriate places. That's what annoys me more than anything.

:wavin: to all the Army folk. Wishing you a very, very,

I'm at work so better get a few things done around here. Catch up with youz laterz. Have a great day!!
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Morning guys.

Thinking of Mr Stirly today. Hope he gets his scan and a date for his op today.

Off to work in a bit so see you later
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Good morning.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Going to get my herbal,

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Thinking of you stirly and of course mr stirly.

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Good morning Tippers, Expatty, Zenners, Mrs A, Wally, cirly wirly stirly girly, Starters, Marioooooo and all those yet to drop by.

Just back from dropping daughter off at the airport. She's excited, nervous and happy all at the same time. Flight looks as if it's leaving on time despite temps of -6 overnight. It's warmed up to -3C now.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 16th January

Good morning Jc.

Comment

Working...
                              X