Silly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly

The ancient Greeks had funny ways to name their children. One day a little boy had torn his pants and when his father came home he angrily held up the torn pants and said to the boy "Euripedes?" and the name stuck.
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Silly

*** groannnnn ***

Comment

Silly

Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
      If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
      November 2, 2012

Comment

Silly

give us strength!!!!!
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Silly

available;1246098 wrote: give us strength!!!!!
          You never know how strong you are till you get one of my jokes :H
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Silly

i'm getting there lol
            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Silly

Reminds me of a wildly inappropriate joke about how Indians get their names..........
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Silly

"Euripedes?"
                It took a few seconds for the penny to drop here :H:H:H
                AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Silly

Stolen from Welcome Back Kotter: And probably butchered but here goes.

An elderly man behind the counter of a tailor shop looks up from his newspaper, as he thinks he recognizes his old grade school buddy.

With vigor in his voice he shouts........Euripidies?

The other man shouts back....Yeah.....Eumendidies?
                  Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Silly

thanks guys, I need that!
                    Ask yourselves, would you rather be a non drinker with an occasional desire to drink or a drinker with a constant desire to stop doing it?
                    (quote from Bean )

Goal: Survival

Comment

Silly

Nelz;1247213 wrote: Stolen from Welcome Back Kotter: And probably butchered but here goes.

An elderly man behind the counter of a tailor shop looks up from his newspaper, as he thinks he recognizes his old grade school buddy.

With vigor in his voice he shouts........Euripidies?

The other man shouts back....Yeah.....Eumendidies?

Comment

Silly

more more more...anyone got more? If there's a forum that needs lots and lots of jokes it's this one. So please keep posting. We've got a long long word association thread going so let's keep this going. Laughter is so therapeutic.....and I beg you, please keep them clean and fairly polite! Some of us are sensitive little beings!!!!
                        Ask yourselves, would you rather be a non drinker with an occasional desire to drink or a drinker with a constant desire to stop doing it?
                        (quote from Bean )

Goal: Survival

Comment

Working...
                        X