Predators, Drunks and BS Artist's.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been around here for a couple of years. This site has helped me and I have made a few friends.

However, what has transpired on "Chat" a few days ago makes me wonder.

How dare anyone use this facility as a conduit for their sexual fantasies, or to strike out at anyone, who is vulnerable, seeking help, while "You" are totally shitfaced.

I have the means and desire to strike back at you predators and others who seem to delight in others pain and despair. And, you don't want to fuck with me!

This is our place, a "Safe Zone."

I know who you are, so "Be Advised."

GIBT Chicago

so sorry to hear that happened. this is a wonderful site without the need for idiots. dont get too annoyed gibt karma will bite them in the arse
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

GIBTChicago;1246427 wrote: I've been around here for a couple of years. This site has helped me and I have made a few friends.

However, what has transpired on "Chat" a few days ago makes me wonder.

How dare anyone use this facility as a conduit for their sexual fantasies, or to strike out at anyone, who is vulnerable, seeking help, while "You" are totally shitfaced.

I have the means and desire to strike back at you predators and others who seem to delight in others pain and despair. And, you don't want to fuck with me!

This is our place, a "Safe Zone."

I know who you are, so "Be Advised."

GIBT Chicago
      GIBT,

I hope you're serious, and can get the bastards. People are hurting and struggling here.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart if you can do it.:h
      "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Wow I'm sorry to hear that happened. I haven't even checked out the chat yet, maybe I will stay away till that gets sorted.
        Day 1 again 11/5/19
        Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
        Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
        Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
        11/27/19: messed up but back on track
        12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Chat is a wonderful place and I encourage all of you to go there and meet and greet those of us who are there.

There are just a few "Predators" and for the most part we know who they are. What happened was tragic and I don't think it will happen again. I was so upset that I had to post something to everyone.

Good luck and stay strong.

GIBT Chicago

Comment

It does make it VERY uncomfortable to go there sometimes! Not knowing what condition certain people will be in!

I know you you have helped me in the past with certain people there and I know you will help her too! It is completely unacceptable that we cannot feel safe going there! When there is so much support at times!

Thank you for watching out for us! I know you will take care of it!
            "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Sorry to hear that there was some unpleasantry (new word).

It shouldn't deter any 'newbies' from coming into chat, though... it can be (and has been) quite literally a life saver for many and generally is a good and fun experience.
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Now They Have Been Advised!

The likes of TWO and Dillip have been warned. This is our place!

Comment

a very safe place and we know that.
                  AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Just an aside,

Sunshine I really like that word ' Unpleasantry' - its much much better than 'Unpleasantness' which is the typical word.. I'll be teaching that to my English students tomorrow! Thanks

Yes, I also find this a safe and endearing place with supportive, intelligent, and empathetic people and it should remain so.

GIBT -I hope the Chat in question was not the time I was recently online...talk of Curries and the Tropics? Surely not!

Take care all
                    Patrice

Comment

Working...
                    X