Sorry to ask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to ask

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: Sorry to ask but I am very very worried about my general health I have been a heavy drinker for longer than I care to mention. Has anyone had their urine small like metal, really metallic ... had pain in lower abdomen too

Thank you

Sorry to ask

Don't be sorry to ask questions, that's how you learn. I'm not sure I can identify with the "metallic" smell, but I do know that alcohol wreaks havoc on every organ in the body. I'm not a medical professional so I don't like to give medical advice, but if you have extreme pain, I'd suggest you go to the doctor. Are you still currently drinking?
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Sorry to ask

Yes, tirdofthis, we can sure offer our comfort and sympathy, but you really should go to your doctor or a clinic. Don't fool around with pain in your abdomen. It could be something completely unrelated to your drinking you know.
      Ask yourselves, would you rather be a non drinker with an occasional desire to drink or a drinker with a constant desire to stop doing it?
      (quote from Bean )

Goal: Survival

Comment

Sorry to ask

Drinking AL can dehydrate you & make your urine more concentrated.
        Try drinking plain water & see if that makes a difference.

Don't ignore abdominal pain ~ see your doc.
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Sorry to ask

I was a long term, nightly drunk, I dont ever remember that smell of any pain in that region either....yes, do get to a DR. I am the type of person to let things go too long though, and from experience...its ALWAYS better to nip medical issues in the bud.
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Sorry to ask

Thank you for your advise I will certainly do that was sure it was a symptom of kidney or liver failure so was scared to go..

Comment

Sorry to ask

tiredofthis;1248886 wrote: Thank you for your advise I will certainly do that was sure it was a symptom of kidney or liver failure so was scared to go..
              I understand the scared to go thing, but as I said, catching things early is the way to go
              Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Working...
              X