Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 21st January

Morning!!!!!

It's quite warm here at the moment considering it's still a few hours before daylight, and it's the middle of winter. Something like 10C outside. Set off for my usual walk to the end of the lane about an hour and a half ago and poppy followed me most of the way. I don't usually let her follow me cos I worry about what would happen if a car came along, but chances of seeing a car at that hour were near enough to zero as made no difference.

Anyway, it's the 21st today, exactly a month since the shortest day of the winter. Yay! Spring is on the way. Yay again!!! (speaking as an ovary, of course!)

Enjoy your Saturday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7J3Tm0jo2w[/video]]Terry Jacks - Seasons in the sun 2008 (1973) - YouTube

Army Thread 21st January

I hope the absence of news from stirly means all is well???

Comment

Army Thread 21st January

I'z about zenners.....what's the matter?

Comment

Army Thread 21st January

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about it in private, zenny. Actually, I've been meaning to PM you for a while.

7500 is pretty good going, I'm sure it's a lot more than most people do. My plan is to try to gradually build exercise into my life, so it's something that happens automatically without my having to undertake an exercise regime, if that makes any sense.

Comment

Army Thread 21st January

Night....sleep well!

Comment

Army Thread 21st January

Hello. Didn't mean to wake this early but a coughing fit took care of that and I won't go back now. I do have overdue vat returns to do so might get stuck into them or is that just self flagellation at this hour?
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 21st January

Morning tabbers

Is there ever a good time to do that sort of thing? My self assessment tax return is due by the end of the month and I can't put off tackling it for more than a few more days. Do you get fined if you're late?

Comment

Army Thread 21st January

Good morning Reccie & KTAB, g'nite Zens

About to make 2nd cup of coffee. Could have done with some more sleep. I went to bed at about 1.00 a.m. I have NO idea at what time the last people left - was out for the count.
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st January

Yes that is possible but it's not my annual personal returns, my accountant does those, just a tri monthly vat and tbh I have so little work it shouldn't take more than a hour or so. I do owe the tax man money as well as everyone else and it is a big dark cloud which I used to escape from with a couple of drinks. That envolves spending money I cant afford buying it and feeling even more crap the next morning while the bills were still there though surprisingly enough. Most illogical captain.....

Comment

Army Thread 21st January

YOu have my sympathies, Tabbers - I hate anything remotely connected to the Receiver of Revenue. Apart from refunds (hahahahahaha, as if) of course.
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 21st January

Good morning Reccie and Tabbers Sweet dreams Zenners x
                      Taxes *shudder* But it's true-there is no good time to get em done. Well, at least have coffee first.

Comment

Army Thread 21st January

xposting already! Morning Tips!

Comment

Army Thread 21st January

Hi Tips, at least you werent passed out from the drink. Did that at a few of the most inappropriate times in the past, nice. Was speaking to my sister yesterday who recalled a big family gathering and night out last year and how great it was. Personally I vaguely remember leaving the pub restaurant/pub at the end of the night, dw driving, but no more till the next morning. I must have had a great night eh.....

Comment

Army Thread 21st January

Haha xposting is right. Off to put coffee put on, good call. How was your evening in Expat?

Comment

Army Thread 21st January

Morning tips and pattie!

Ok, time to go to the supermarket.

Bacinabit.

Comment

Working...
                              X