Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gong Xi Fa Cai !! to you all here

Thanks to all of you for being here..

I haven't posted much recently but have been continually reading daily and posting the odd comment...

Did an AF stint recently which made me feel Great... after that tried to Moderate but joined the 99% here for whom that is not possible or desirable.. No details necessary because they mirror your experiences..

Then the last 2 weeks I have been on an Alcohol Binge.. again lets skip the gory details...

They have been fully discussed elsewhere also...

May the Year of the Dragon bring You and Your Families, Roaring Good Health, Wealth and Sucess.For Wealth I would substitute Soulfulness and Wealth of Emotions...
    and paring back even more ..

The Wealth would also be to put good Unadulterated food on the table ... Sans Montesanto.

And for Success, I think that transpires to mean '' In whatever you want to do''.

Take Care all
    Patrice

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!! I am here in China for CNY. It will be a hell of a battle trying not to drink during this holiday. This will be my first sober Chinese New Year in 5 years. Looking forward to it!

Get back on the wagon Patrice. Treat your binge as a lesson and a stepping stone towards your ultimate goal!
    "When you know better, you do better"

AF- February 16, 2012
    Goal 1- 3 days al free
    Goal 2- 7 days al free
    Goal 3- 1 month al free
    Goal 4- 3 months al free

Comment

Thanks Canandian Girl .. I'm not chinese but live in Malysia... yes it will be good to step up things a bit

Comment

:dragon1:Not only is is year of the dragon but it is golden year of the dragon. This will surely be a luck year for all (well that's what my Chinese mate tells me).:dragon1:
        Diggin' being alive

Comment

Yes, its also a black water dragon I hear... Super Lucky according to all here !

Comment

Thank you, Patrice. I know you can do this, and look forward to seeing more of your posts.

TDN
            "One day at a time."

Comment

patrice;1248564 wrote:
              Did an AF stint recently which made me feel Great... after that tried to Moderate but joined the 99% here for whom that is not possible or desirable...

Patrice - thanks for this. I hope everyone out there will read this and take heed from those who have tried and failed.
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Thanks Chill

Yes it was an experiment I had to do myself, to moderate.. but I found myself spending so much time thinking about drinking a little, when i might do it, red or white?

It starting taking up SO much head space and thoughts. The stage I wanted to get to was to not think about alcohol and here I was thinking so much more about it than when I was drinking with no abandon

At least then I knew I would be having that bottle of wine and there was no internal struggle...
                I just did.

Anyway back to the ODAT

Comment

Working...
                X