Patricia Cornwell Martina Cole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Patricia Cornwell and Martina Cole books, Martina Cole in particular is very 'close to the bone' but both authors are excellent.

Paula :h :l
    sigpicXXX

I have to agree with you that both are very good,
    Martina Cole is my fav.

Comment

Hi Rainbow, Ive got Matrina Coles new one, It's no where near as good as the others, I'm really disappointed!!!!
      sigpicXXX

Comment

If you like Patricia Cornwell, try Kathy Reichs! Somewhat similar vein (with Reichs, the main character is a renowned Forensic Anthropoligist who uses the bones to id the unknown murder suspect). Excellent stories (so far).

I started reading her because of the TV show Bones (on FOX here in the states). The theory is that the stories are loosely based on the authors real experiences. MUCH quicker reads than Cornwell, but absolutely entertaining! I initially found some of the characters less fully developed than I liked - then found out that they were developed in the first 5 or 6 books! I think you can still start anywhere in the series, but it's probably nicer to start at the first volume.

-Noella

Comment

Thanks Noella, I'll get straight onto ebay LOL
          sigpicXXX

Comment

I to love reading martina cole...cant wait for her new book to come out...I also love reading lesley pearse is another one of my fav.... she is just like martina cole cant put the book down.

Love

Teardrop.x
            family is everything to me

Comment

i do like pratricia cornwell i have all her books, i dont think ive read martina cole. oh and on kathy reichs eww yeah i have all her books aswell as karen slaughter who writes similiar to kathy and pratricia.

i htink ill have to look out for martina.

Comment

Working...
              X