Woke up to a beautiful azure sky...THEH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in the high sonoran desert. Just a bit north of Scottsdale. I usually wake up to clear blue skies with a hot air balloon or several in the distance. This morning while reading I noticed a few planes spraying something at varying altitudes. The entire sky took om a silvery cloudy look I've never seen before. Anyone experienced this?
    “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Finally! Aerosolized Xanax for everyone!

I kid. When it's especially dry, sometimes the planes wet down the area if there have been fires?
    Chemtrails?

Were you able to find anything out?
    Day 1 again 11/5/19
    Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
    Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
    Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
    11/27/19: messed up but back on track
    12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

if its xanax or valium i am there lol
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Did it look anything like this before they dissipated? I took these in Pennsylvania on my trip back from Ruby's. Some might say they're due to the many flights in and out of a major airport. While I don't have the pics, I have seen very similar patterns over my little town. Chemtrails are no secret here. Also "they" do control weather patterns.
        [img][/IMG]
        [img][/IMG]
        And many people do feel sick after wards. Some are not even aware of chemtrails.
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
        X