Army Thread 25th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25th January

Looks like Reccie and Expattie might be suffering from a yet-to-be-named phobia: the fear of early-morning thread-starting.

Good morning from a sunny and warm Cape town
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 25th January

LMAO :H:H:H

G'nite Zennie
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

I'll speak to my mom this morning, Zennie. I feel indifferent to my father's situation - it must be the bac :H I would like to see her situation improved - she's caught in a trap of her own making.
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Ummmm...Good morning Tips and Zenners.
        So this is what I get for sleeping a wee bit late.:H

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Good morning, Expattie

G'nite again Zennie :l
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

A vrooom morning.
            Hope everyone has a lovely Wednesday
            Back later on this afternoon. x

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Good Morning Army

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Hey where did you get my picture. Dont be laughing I was having a bad hair day ok :shockedmonkey:

Tips I hear you on your dad, man that is a tough situation. All I would say is he isnt getting any younger and personally I wouldnt like to have regrets or things left unsaid after my dad is no longer around.

Just reading back on last nights thread, not sure if I should be putting this in PMs however here goes. Zen I do understand your points but Jan quite clearly isnt coping and is asking for help where ever she can get it.
                I am a dad but not a child psychologist or behaviour expert. I seriously think you need profession advice/help on this situation Jan and clearly explain how serious the situation has gotten before something bad happens.

Hi Anon, what has your day in store for you?
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Hiya Army, how's everyone? , A cold morning here, traffic siunds busy outside with the morning rush hour, I've got Universoty soon, and have been up since half 6 preparing an essay, as i have to prepare for ten topics for an unseen exam, that requires an essay style answer, and the teacher will pick a few topics nearer the time and they will be on the exam and u have to prepare for all of them as she isn't telling you what shes picking till the end of her teaching and you are not allowed to take any books in or any notes, and have to write a full essay, with references, and to top it all off thats only half of the exam the other half is critquing a research article and agin you can take nothing in the exam with you to help you. So as you can see I'm very busy with all this exam crap, lol............ and I have two seperate essays that i have to hand in on different subjects, well i say they like to work us students to the bone, lol.
                  Thats enough of my morning rant, hope everyone is well
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Hi Pinky, blimey rather you than me, my little brain would have steam coming off it even thinking about that.

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Morning KTAB: i'm trying no to worry about it too much, just write the essays, lol, if i think about it, i will possibbly scream, and u would hear it in ireland, bring on the summer holidays, thats what i say, lol.
                      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Hiya Pinky and KTAB Off to walk the children to school. Then the dreaded Pilates and after that a run.

When does the job start Tabbers?

Good luck with the essays LPC it will be worth it in the end.

Still trying to book my holiday in Tiree but cannot get any reply from accommodation people

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

You'ill be grand Pinky.

Anon, you sound like you need a relaxing holiday, jeez I feel tired just listening to your schedule. I dont start till next week so I am officially on my holidays at the moment. Heading for a swim shortly then I off to see a client, still planning on looking after what clients I have.

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Cheers KTAB and Mrs A , you both sound busy and u put me to shame with ur exercise, i may be starting a gym shortly, so get this tub of lard moving, ha ha. Hope u both have a good day and the same to everyone else who drops in............. of to uni now x
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 25th January

Good luck with the exam. Re the swimming, I find exercise a huge part of keeping sober, plan on getting back to the gym soon as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X