Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th January

Good morning, Army

Oh dear. Our little girl has become a woman. It does explain the wild mood swings she's been experiencing lately, I guess. Although, come to think of it, she's had wild mood swings since age 7 :H:H:H

I hope you'll have a lovely Thursday!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 26th January

Oh Tippy - so happy for you.

What a wonderful dad you are:

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Morning Mr T and Ms T and all to come.

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

tawnyfrog;1250908 wrote: Oh Tippy - so happy for you.

We saw you on the News today. What a wonderful dad you are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2-nBQMWimc[/video]]Her First Period by The Frantics - YouTube
        LMAO Froglet :H:H:H

Very funny clip.
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

:hallo: Reccie. Heading off on your walk shortly?
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Already been for my walk in the rain, tips. I was vaguely contemplating trying to get some sleep but the dozen or so cups of coffee I've consumed overnight mean it would probably be a futile attempt.

I presume you're at work already?

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Recluse;1250922 wrote: Already been for my walk in the rain, tips. I was vaguely contemplating trying to get some sleep but the dozen or so cups of coffee I've consumed overnight mean it would probably be a futile attempt.

I presume you're at work already?
              Yep - I've been at work since 6.45.

Can't you rather drink decaf?
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Wow, you must've been in some hurry to leave home this morning! :H

Never tried decaf actually, but most of what I've heard about it hasn't been all that favourable.

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Morning Army, hope everyones doing well, early morning start here can't sleep mind too much worrying about these exams, so i thought well get up and do some work for them might help to reduc the amount of stress.

Tippers: My mam said i used to have mood sings when i was younger whenever we were outside the bakers and she wouldn't buy me a cake, ha , ha .......... what an angel I was.

Reccie: a walk in the rain, well that is a lot of motivation for exercise, i'm sure the rain would put me off, but it doesn't take much to put me off exercise.

I had an induction at the gym yesterday, start today, and met up with a girl from my course, she had been asking me to go to the gym for ages, but i avoided it , then i thought well you don't wanna hang around with ur mates that drink as its no good for you, so now u don't have any stable friends and heres a girl saying hello be my friend , so after my hypothetical talk with my self, lol.... I met up with her and were gonna do different activities together, to be honest she seemed pleased to have a new friend too as she doesn't know many people as she moved away from home to come tp uni................ anyhow, i think things are looking up for this little pink cat, mind tou ask me that after they gym and i might not be so optomistic................ knackered yes
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Recluse;1250926 wrote: Wow, you must've been in some hurry to leave home this morning! :H

Never tried decaf actually, but most of what I've heard about it hasn't been all that favourable.
                    LOL Reccie :H Nope - I'm usually here at that time. It allows me to leave the city before the afternoon rush hour.

Have you tried caffeine-free teas, like our Saffa rooibos?
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Good morning, Pinky

:goodjob: on the gym decision. You're a better person than I am - I'm a true slob...
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

ha, ha, Tippers: i'm a bit of a slob too, was ur daughtr panick striken or o.k about her new situation
                        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

littlepinkcat;1250931 wrote: ha, ha, Tippers: i'm a bit of a slob too, was ur daughtr panick striken or o.k about her new situation
                          She knew what to expect - Mrs. T has talked to her about it a lot. It's turned it into a positive experience.
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

Good morning Tips, Reccie and Pinky. Hello Tawny!

Comment

Army Thread 26th January

I've actually got caffeine-free teas downstairs, tips - camomile and also mint - but was in the mood for coffee. I should make more use of the teas, though.

Good morning pinky. Good decision on the gym. Probably best not to overdo it on your first day though, or your muscles might be feeling sore tomorrow.

Hello pattie

Comment

Working...
                              X