X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread FRIDAY 27th January

Good morning

Early start today but it's FRIDAY!!!! So I'm happy.
    Off to get ready for work and have more coffee. It's a lot colder this morning- after all the mild weather we had been having these last weeks- I can't complain. We might have snow by Tuesday of next week. That would be nice.
    Have a lovely Friday everyone. Pingu-I hope you had a good night's sleep. x

Comment

Good morning Expattie and all to come. Late start for me - follow-up visit to he dentist for Mrs. T. I'm just tagging along, but it meant an extra hour of sleep, which was luvverly.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Expatty, tippers and all to come, hope everyone has a great day
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning all. Lovely to be here.

Pingu are you ok? Did you take the pill? Hope you are feeling better after some sleep xxx

Early start for me, having some windows replaced this morning including in my bedroom so gotta get cracking and tidy up!

Back later, have a great Friday folks xxx

Comment

Good morning Patty,Sooty,Pinky and Mr T

Lovely sleep again getting my hair done this morning big rest day for me today. Marathon training does include days of rest thank goodness.

Comment

Morning all, 5 hours sleep bah humbug. Bed late watching the sopranos, bit like a book I cant put down, and up early to drop my son to the train.
              Sooty re tiding up, errr I think they may be going to make a big mess.
              Just looking at all your colourful avatars, mine looks a little grey and sad today.....

edit: and in pops Anon with a mono one too bang on cue :H
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Didn't take it in the end as it was getting late and i am working all day today and tomorrow morning. might try at the weekend
                slept like a log. was so damn tired.
                I am starting to wonder how much h sleep is affected by mood. yesterday was a good day and i had a good sleep.....

Any offers?
                I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

I love the Sopranos KTAB. Can you get a snoozette this afternoon?
                  Good mornong BTW

Comment

x postPingu Yes I am sure mood affects sleep and vice versa.

Comment

Yep hopefully. Got a bit of running around to do today though. When you doing a flippin marathon?

Comment

KTAB;1251414 wrote: Yep hopefully. Got a bit of running around to do today though. When you doing a flippin marathon?
                        Not until April. I got a good for age place in the London Marathon

Comment

Haha do they know how fast you are? I am off down to ladbrokes.....

Comment

Good morning Expatty, Pinky, Sooty, Our Whizzy, Pingu, KTabbers and all those yet to drop by.

Sleep fairy must have been every where 'cept your house KT. She was very kind to me last night.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya JC, since I stopped the grog I have an internal alarm in my head that goes off around 7am every morning irrelivant of what time I go to bed and weekends are the same. I don't mind, I like mornings. Now I must away to town, things to do while my days are still my own.

Comment

Working...
                              X