Night owl time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night owl time...

Hey ya'll! Home from work a while ago.. and wide awake! Wasn't busy enough to get as many miles in as last night...so here I am feeling like the only one on the planet awake! Guess I'll go get on ths stair master for a bit & check back on chat later...

Hope everybody's doing well.
    :l Judie
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Night owl time...

Judie, I hope you had a great workout!!

Just got back from a great ride -- so much more satisfying when you're sweating out water and not alcohol! Keep up the good work. Now on day 6 af....
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Night owl time...

Hey AAthlete,
      Definately feels better working out when you feel like doing it! Still kinda cold out here for much outside. Glad you had a great ride!

Day 6 :goodjob:

I ended up in chat till 3:30 this morning after doing the stairmaster for 15 minutes, ran into Weemelon, over there...:H and a few others showed up from "down unda"!
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Night owl time...

Sweet Mary - running into the melon is always a dnagerous thing!!
        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Night owl time...

i hear ya
          It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
          James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Working...
          X