nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

To those in chat last night

D,
        don't think I will be back.
        I don't want you all to worry about me but,
        I'm done !!

MUCH LOVE Bro and thanks for all the good chat's for all these years.

Bob

Comment

propartychief;1252845 wrote: D,
          don't think I will be back.
          I don't want you all to worry about me but,
          I'm done !!

MUCH LOVE Bro and thanks for all the good chat's for all these years.

Bob
          You okay there Bob?

That sounds kinda final.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Bob - what is up? You sound really strange - is everything okay? Please let us know.....

love and hugs, Sun XX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I might not go to the chat often, but hang in there Bob ((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))).
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

We all have set backs. I have embarrassed myself in chat before as well and made everyone worry. If we were all perfect, we wouldn't need to be here now would we. Brush it off....you have lots of folks that you have been there for in here. Keep coming back.
                Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Hey Property Chief what's up????????
                  I know you can't count so good, but you have a LOT of friends here who would miss you if you weren't around.
                  Give us another chance K?
                  Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
                  If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
                  November 2, 2012

Comment

Dear Pro,
                    You have been a sweetheart here for many people! Please allow us to be here for YOU now that you are going through such a trying time?
                    Accept the love that your MWO family wants to give you....
                    Love always
                    Sol xxx

Comment

Pro-
                      I've had the pleasure of chatting with you in the past, and I would hate to see you go. I am not able to be in there as much anymore, but I know that you were always a strong support for others. Please don't let whatever happened make you leave.
                      Wishing you the best always!
                      K9
                      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

BobO. We've been through a lot of things together, good and bad. I miss those old days of silliness, and friendship, too. Hope you change your mind, but if you decide to leave, you know I only want it to be for something that helps, betters you and your life. Your life has taken a lot of battering, along with your heart, but you do have friends here. I don't know what happened, if was here, so I can't comment. But the one one thing we know about ourselves is we can always be better, especially with support. It always comes down to ourselves. Be safe.
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Pro you can get through this. You need to have the right support. I'm still alienated and it hurts like HELL. No one can ever know this pain but we must move on to be healthy, happy and successful(not just about money). These things will not be found at the bottom of a bottle. Please continue to give and get support here on MWO with friends who truly love you and understand your battle with the booze. But also please get support of those who know the pain of your particular circumstances. I can give you links. Much love. xo
                          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
                          X