February Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February Free

Hello everyone! I want to make this my month! It's only 29 days. I want to make this commitment. I'm tired of all of this.....the drinking, the hangovers, the thinking about drinking, the general body aches, the upset stomach, the depression, the conflict in my brain and everything else that goes along with this. I am ready to reclaim my life......
    If anyone would like to join me.....I would appreciate the support. I am posting this so I am being held accountable. It is time................
    Here is to DAY 1 of the rest of my life :h
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

February Free

Totally with you, Nora! :l

Right after a good night's sleep Night night!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

February Free

A free February... ! I'm with you and am sending my support to get this month off to a great start. Here's to the rest of your life, my life and all of us here working to stay AF!

Comment

February Free

Count me in for sure! We can do this.
        R4L
        Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

February Free

I for one, am totally in for this, lets kick this beast in the boootay, and then point and laugh at him.....bbbbhwwwaaaaa

Good luck to one and all, join me in the one fingered salute to the AL beast
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

February Free

Count me in, Nora!!! We can all do it!
            :lTDN
            "One day at a time."

Comment

February Free

I am in with you too Nora - you know that you CAN and will do this!! Free February here we all come....... YEAH!!!!
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

February Free

Me too!!

Comment

February Free

Hey Nora

I'm in too! All the things you mentioned that we are not dealing with-the bad stuff-it's so freeing! You get to the point where you wonder how you managed/tolerated it for so long. YEARS in my case.
                  Stay strong and we can all do this together. As I was closing MWO last night the thought popped into my mind "I love these people!" And I do. It's my lifeline.

Take care and post whenever you feel like it

Comment

February Free

another AF month sounds good to me also

Comment

February Free

Yes, I'm in. And with Valentine's Day in there we should be especially good to ourselves this month. I know my sweetie is going to do something nice for me, and if it includes a dinner out it will be one where I really enjoy the food (and the dessert!) but not the wine - who needs that - I'd rather EAT my calories!!!
                      Ask yourselves, would you rather be a non drinker with an occasional desire to drink or a drinker with a constant desire to stop doing it?
                      (quote from Bean )

Goal: Survival

Comment

February Free

I got your back Nora and here with you for February.
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

February Free

Nora, so glad you started this thread.........for you and for the rest of us! The Jammer's January thread was a great support group, and now we can come over here and not start a separate thread.

I too am tired of the alcohol battle. It's just a losing proposition no matter how you slice it. Being sober has its challenges, but they're not nearly as awful as the constant struggle that drinking entails.

Sending us peace and strength! :lilheart:

Comment

February Free

Thank you everyone for joining me!!! :l
                            I have slipped away from this group and slipped more & more into alcohol. I know that I can find support and encouragement here so I am BACK!!!:h
                            I woke up this morning with a new resolve. I AM going to do this! WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS!!!!
                            Have a great day everyone!!
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

February Free

Count me in, Nora! :h

Comment

Working...
                              X