Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd February

Good morning, Army

The weekend is almost here!!! Have a lovely Friday.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 3rd February

Morning Tipps, and everyone else to come, enjoy ur weekend
    I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Morning Tips, Pinky and everyone else to come. TGIF
      Bundling up the kids and walking them to school. -11?C.
      bacinabit x

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Good morning Tipps LPC and all to follow. On my 2nd coffee already i'm awake since 6am. Still dark out and feels frosty. Fed cats and let them out. I was given worm tablets by the vet on wednesday for both 1/2 tab daily for 3 days. However the brats won't take them so i tried crushing them in to the food but not quite sucesful any one else had probs given pets meds?. Off to get a new dishwasher later i have a small one picked out in the sales. Have a good friday whatever you're plans.:cupajoe::catroll:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Morning Expatty, sounds bitter cold where u r, i hope ur house is nice nd warm, makes up for the freezing cnditions, i bet ur heating bills r high
          I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Morning Expat very cold here too.

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Morning firefox: them cats sound like they r wise, lol, and not to be fooled easily
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Good morning Army.
                Hard work getting cats to take tablets Firefox. I bet Tips could give you a few hints.
                Sounds cold Expat Wrap up warm
                Hi LPC and Tips enjoy your Friday.
                Off in half an hour to do a long run in the cold. BRR

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Hello
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Morning mrs A, enjoy ur run, u r very motivated and dedicated with ur running, ive been visiting Jim a lot recently and feel much better for it, more relaxed with more energy
                    Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Morning KTAB: i read ur post yesterday about being one of the oldest at work but u forgot to mention that u r one of the wisest also.

Sending Jan and Ollie lots of peace and love
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Morning tabbers and mrs A you are very dedicated with your running i bet you're superfit and slim. Well done pinkcat with the gym i hate it but i try walk daily and zumba starts next week i lke dance/excercise classes.:danthin:

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

Firefox: have u done Zumba before? ............. whats it like?
                          they run it at our gym all the classes r inclusive of ur membership
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

AHh what a sweet thing to say Pinky, if only it were true. Gotta run now, see you later.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 3rd February

I have 28 AL days free today, one whole month, can't believe it..........blowing my trumpet a bit, but its thanks to all u guys in the army giving me support x
                              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Working...
                              X