Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aclepsa - online pharmacy - issues anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have any probs with Aclepsa.com ordering. I ordered a couple of days ago and they asked that I confirm my ID by faxing a copy of my ID, which I did and then they would ship immediately. I have not recieved notice of shipment and I emailed them and the emailed was returned as undeliverable due to a full email box - that gives me the creepies. My account has not been charged yet, but still gets me a bit concerned and I'm wondering what any of you have experienced when ordering from this online pharmacy?
    --
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
    -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

i havent ordered from them but i also havent heard of anyone having issues ordering from them
    It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
    James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

I would be uneasy as well, not to mention very leary. If you don't receive any comformation within the next couple of days, can you call the Better Business Bureau in your area? They will let you know if they are ligit and if they have received any complaints about them.......... They can be very helpful in these types of situations.

Comment

I ordered from them & had no problems. (Last month)
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

And not to alarm you... Identity theft is on the rise all over the world. I hope where you ordered was a ligit place. Not only could you be out of the money, you could also have an issue with someone stealing your identity. I would phone the BBB and check into them. For your own sake.

Comment

oh- I did research re: the company. The also own Quality Generics. They are out of Wisconsin who do business with a Pharmaceutical company out of India (INTAS) who specialize in generic drugs. That's where they come from.

Aclepsa has gotten both good & bad results. The bad was that people paid but did not get their orders. The answer was that the orders were probably held up at customs.

I had found this one web site where you can report Aclepsa & get reults. See link : Rip Off Report:Quality Generics (Aclepsa.com) Bait and switch tactic Nevis Wisconsin

These were people who thought Aclepsa was ripping them off & Aclepsa responded back to them with results.

Like I said: I had no problem with them.
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Typical me.... sounding the alarm bells! Sorry!!!

Thanks SeaBreez. I am sure she will find comfort in your post.

Comment

Accountable~ oh no...my bells were going off too...& still are...I still am looking for a generic picture of Topiramte. But I did wait a few days after I received them to be sure that the pharmeceutical company was legit (it was listed under several different listings). But unless I bring it to a lab to be tested....

I only have a month supply b/c I'm tapering off now & didn't feel like having my own insurance paying the whopping $200 plus for just a few more pills.

Really aweful how you just can't trust anything anymore...where's the luv? LOL.

Comment

And INTAS was approved by European Drug Officials and U.S. is pending (I think). It's on their website.

Comment

SeaBreez
                    I am takiing Topirimate (Topamac 25 mg) and they look just like the pictures for Topamax. TOP on one side and 25 on the other. Does that help at all? I know you were looking for a picture.

NP
                    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Wow, I am glad I found this thread as I was thinking of odering from Aclepsia also. Ihavebeen -keep us posted if you can. Also, is it usual for other companies to ask for a fax of your ID? I don't like the idea of that.
                      Living well is the best revenge

Comment

I ordered from River Pharmacy and the order came fine.
                        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I didn't have to fax anything to Aclepsa. I just provided my shipping address & Visa info & that was that.

Not Powerless~ is your Topirimate from the U.S.? Because the Indian one I received is different. It's pink. So I wonder if if oversea companies make different generic(?).

I'm actually now thinking of refilling my Topomax with CVS (LOL).

Comment

River Pharmacy is out of Canada. When the Topirimate came to my door it was from India. The pill is white.

Comment

Much Thanx Powerless.

But the funny thing is that I still get the same tingling sensation in my toes that I got from legitimate prescription Topa.

The color could be different, the stamping could be different...who knows when it's from over the internet I guess! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                              X