X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need some encouragement and motivation

I am new at this so I hope someone reads this email and responds to it

Hi alison and welcome to MWO,We have here a great community with lots of good support & advice from people who can relate to everything one can go through in this fight against alcoholism/problem/abusive drinking, Read as many posts and thread as you can and ask any questions you may have,A good thread to start in is the newbies thread where you will get a great welcome also check out the tool box thread, Wishing you the best and hope to see you around the forum.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...est-30074.html

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hi aison;
      Mario has steered you in the right direction.

Read, and read some more. We have all been in your shoes. :h

Comment

Welcome Aison,

You are in good company when it comes to help with alcohol. Do not be embarrassed, jump in and read and share and please know that you will NEVER be judged here.:hGina

Comment

Aison, you posted twice, so be sure to check your other post too. :lilheart:

Comment

Hi there and welcome!! Hope you'll post a lot and let us get to know you. :welcome:

We're all in the same boat and we know what you will be going through as you get sober. Your struggles are ours too!! So stick around :h:h
            Ask yourselves, would you rather be a non drinker with an occasional desire to drink or a drinker with a constant desire to stop doing it?
            (quote from Bean )

Goal: Survival

Comment

Orthomolecular Medicine

Hi Aison,

I am new here too. Been through alot to get here though including one year of expensive talk talk treatment that never got rid of the terrible craving for AL. Loved paying huge money to be put on the hot seat and grilled for my "moral" failings all the while being told I had a disease.

However, after only 2 months, MWO has worked for me greatly. Read everything you can here about the supplements, get a prescription for topamax (some say Naltrexone or Baclofen), and start your journey toward sobriety.

Alcohol dependence is a biochemical disease cured by orthomolecular medicine not a moral issue. For the first time by using supplements and medicine I feel comfortable in my own skin with no cravings.

Niacin flush treatment is essential in my opinion but must proceed with physician's blessing. Google article on Doctor Yourself.com.

I also suggest a plant based whole foods diets. Buy a juicer and make plenty of fresh juices to provide your body with healthy nutrients 3x daily. Take pride in your body and work out.

Shining Star

Comment

Working...
              X