X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread sunday 5th Feb 2012

Good morning troops, :l

wishing you all a happy sober sunday...:l:l

(Ollie was wiggling soo much so can't get back to sleep....)

Good morning jan and all to come

Molly, absolutely brilliant to have you back, you've no idea how much you've been missed :l. Been wondering how you've been getting on all month. It sounds like it was a good experience for you, which is great!! Would love to hear more about it (probably everyone else would too!)....only the bits you want to share, obviously.

Went up to my mum's to cat sit on Friday afternoon while she's away visiting my brother over the weekend. I've also got the job of reinstalling her PC in her absence. Had to make the 100+ mile round trip home yesterday afternoon to check on my house after the freezing overnight weather. The journey back to my mother's house took over two hours cos of the driving snow. Looks as though the snow is thawing this morning, though, so I'm hoping the journey home tonight or tomorrow morning will be easier.

Hope you're all having a relaxing and enjoyable weekend (sleep issues notwithstanding, Jan).

Comment

Aaaaaaaaarghhhhhh :upset:

Just lost my post!

Morning Jan & Reccie

Have you decided on a course of action to resolve the situation between you and Ollie yet, Jan?

You were a brave one, Reccie - I've seen news reports about the terrible weather up north.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I see that while I lost a post, Reccie can't get rid of his thread :H
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning tips I think the worst of the weather may be behind us now, fingers crossed.

How's your weekend been so far?

Am I right in thinking that a subscription to MWO enables a person to delete their own thread? These duplicate threads are happening too often for my liking!

Comment

Hiya Reccie & tiggeroooonie..

well Ollie seems to be getting better since he's heard different phone calls and seen papers about...

so he knows it's serious, and so far he's done a big turn around and is trying...but how long..???? is same as how long is a piece of string....??

dunno....yet...!

so gonna see, but not backing down at the moment..

Comment

:H:H:H Just seen wot you meant about duplicated thread......

Froglet will be laughing her bollox off again...and I know she has some...***big laughing face thingy****

Comment

I hope you can find a lasting solution, Jan :l

My weekend has been OK, Reccie. Just too much people activity around me. Mrs. T's brother and his family were here almost the whole day yesterday and the students have been making a nuisance of themselves. Hopefully today will be quiet. Or I need to start building a soundproof room where I can isolate in peace :H
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

And yes - pencilheads can delete threads that they've started.
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I can sympathise with you tips, not being able to get proper peace and quiet after a long week at work. I'm afraid I don't have any answers though.

Good to hear Ollie's behaviour has improved, jan. Let's hope it stays that way.

Comment

Hiya Ovaries ....

Jan ... I'm not laughing my bollocks off.

Jan ... do you actually read back sometimes? Are you actually aware of how many people are concerned about you and Ollie? Like - seriously concerned?

Comment

Hi Reccie, Jan and Tiggs
                        Im sorry its been so long. Mario sent me a pm and that has prompted me to post. Thanks Mario :l
                        No excuses really, just so busy and by the time I get home I am absolutely pooped. BUT i am still enjoying it. Its highly pressured and my boss is a very hard taskmaster and I am on a massive learning curve. I do feel incredibly blessed to be in this job tho because I feel with the training I am receiving, I will be able to work anywhere and I will always be able to support myself. That is a big relief for me.

Reccie I am absolutely delighted about your AF success. You are showing such courage and determination. I feel very proud of you :l

Jan, I do hope you can get some help with Ollie. I have no advice to offer, but just know I am thinking of you.

I saw Molly back yesterday. That is FECKING BRILL!! Cant wait to hear how she is feeling and how the rehab went for her.
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Starty!!! :l:l:l fantastic to see you
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi Tawny and well said.

Comment

Thank you Tiggs. And brill to see you too :l
                              How is your furry self?

Comment

Working...
                              X