Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6th February

Good morning, Army

Nothing much to say, so let me not ramble.

I just hope this week brings some kind of resolution for Ollie & Jan.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 6th February

Morning Army
    ditto Tips

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

hello hello army
      just popped in to say hi - had the MWO pups at the Trial track yesterday and our boy Tips has turned into quite the athlete - will get a time on them all on Wednesday so we will see for sure who is the fastest -
      sorry Starty but it's not looking like it's you and Zen hasn't even left the gates as she keeps ripping her toenails off.
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Good morning army peeps. Dark outside and still feeling sleepy.

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

G'morning tiggerooo, patty & zepps...
          I hope also things have a happy outcome, but I think Bonnie is gonna give the recording to social services and that very sadly will be it..

it was wrong of whoever it was to have sent my post to her, Bonnie had not read all my posts, and when I have called to ask for her help, she tells me to leave her out of it...

now I don't know whats gonna happen.

At 8am I'm going to call them as that's when they start work, see if I can talk with them firstand explain everything.

I do not want Ollie taken again, coz I may never get him back, some of you have critised me for saying I was going to talk with the socail services and ask if he can stay with them for a month to let things calm down and sorted out.

None of you know the whole situation, I honestly think Ollie has a mental problem and needs help, and yes I know I must stay clean & dry..

okies gotta wake him up for school..just hope it's not gonna be for the last time..

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

sorry firefox xpost, good morning:l

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Good morning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Hi Mario,:l

I've just been reading Molly's thread..I reckon it's the place I should go as well. she sounded so positive and well,

I need to get that back, not just for me but for Ollie..

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Morning Jan, sometimes havinga child stay with social services for a month or so (in foster care) isn't always a bad choice, i know a mother who done that as her child was becoming uncontrollable , the child stayed with foster parents for a while and then when the situation had calmed a little came back to their parents
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

littlepinkcat;1256779 wrote: Morning Jan, sometimes havinga child stay with social services for a month or so (in foster care) isn't always a bad choice, i know a mother who done that as her child was becoming uncontrollable , the child stayed with foster parents for a while and then when the situation had calmed a little came back to their parents
                    Hi pinky,

That's what Iwas hoping will happen, I'll miss him like crazy but will give us both space, and this volotile situation to just ...STOP...

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Yeah thats what the mother i know who's child went into foster care for a bit did, it gave the mother time to stabalise herself and the child was in a foster carers house with stricter rules and boundaries, they rebelled at first, but then they became a bit discaplined, not like regimented just like behvaing themselbes a lot more, every situation is different and beacuse urs is spanish, very different again, anyhow i hope things turn out o.k for you.
                      Jan I don't want to scare you, or offend you, but you know i'ma counsellor and if You keep posting on here that and Ollie are struggling and I feel that there would be a risk to Ollie or yourself I have to take action as its my legal responsibility as a counsellor, I now that may upset you, and i'm sorry for that, I thought it was only fair to tell you so you were not in the dark about my situation. I know it may seem like i'm being jumped up and opiononated as i'm new in this thread, but its the rules I have to work by, I am not judging you though, it's hard bringing up children. damn hard sometimes and the parent can feel ostricsed and alone, but i do hope things come to a positive outcome for you and Ollie, take care, and I hope this post doesn't offend
                      I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                      Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

ladyjan;1256778 wrote: Hi Mario,:l

I've just been reading Molly's thread..I reckon it's the place I should go as well. she sounded so positive and well,

I need to get that back, not just for me but for Ollie..
                        Jan for you to help ollie you have to help your self first,This will all work out for the good of both you & ollie,It was not working at the present time and you know that,Good idea to maybe check in to a rehab,Have you ever tried going to a local AA meeting ? maybe that might help to,They dont work for everyone but it couldbe worth a try. xx

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Ok Army have to go to work ,see you laters.

Jan and ollie be thinking of you today xx

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Good Morning guys,

Jan, rehab sounds like a wonderful idea, you can get your head straight while Ollie can learn some boundaries as stability like Pinky says.

Please keep us posted and stay close to the boards.
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 6th February

Good morning. Yes jan keep us posted.

Comment

Working...
                              X