Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOULDA BEEN 4 MONTHS TODAY

I know, I know! Coulda, shoulda , woulda, I'm just sayin'

20 days and moving on gang. BUT yes today would have been 4 months, so I'm not disregarding all that time. That slip/lesson just reinforced how much I don't want to be drunk. Life is good.

Good for you, Ann! :l
    If you learnt something it wasn't all bad. I very much enjoy following your journey and I admire your spirit, determination, and honesty.

It's 120 days for me today, too.. and I'm SO grateful.
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Ann, you must be so happy that your episode didn't manifest into a full blown long-term fall. I have read many stories where people drink and it takes them a very long time to get back to where they were. You got right back to it! :lilheart:

Comment

Hi Ann and Sunny, I watch both of your journeys with great interest and always look for your posts!! Huge congrats to both of you. Two different numbers, but the same sense of determination and resolve. You two are my heroes for sure!!! :goodjob: :h
        It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
        Mother Theresa

Comment

nicelife;1257981 wrote: Hi Ann and Sunny, I watch both of your journeys with great interest and always look for your posts!! Huge congrats to both of you. Two different numbers, but the same sense of determination and resolve. You two are my heroes for sure!!! :goodjob: :h
          I'll second that! You are both huge inspirations to me. Congratulation on your hard work and successes. Both of you!
          ~ The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want now ~
          -----------------------------------
          Goal #1 - 7 days AF -

Comment

Congrats Ann!! You are doing great! Keep it up!

Comment

Great post Molly!

Comment

Keep going, Ann! I agree that you got right back to AF after the slip, and didn't take the slip as a signal to just keep drinking. That is what is really important.

:lTDN
                "One day at a time."

Comment

Ann, ur doing really well, to get back on the horse so to speak, just hold on a bit tighter when he strats to ride faster
                  I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

In my books, contrary to the majority here, you have 4 months! Congratulations !! Be proud.
                    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
                    ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Thanks guys. I picture it in my mind as something like an EKG, a straight line then a ^ blip, then back to straight__________________________________________ ________^____________________

Kinda like that

Comment

Working...
                      X